Kitty water fountain by PetMate

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Kitty water fountain by PetMate

Postby MandysMom » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:57 pm

We bought a Fresh Flow by PetMate guessing 10-12 years ago. I think I paid $70 then. Mel ordered bulk pack of filters. Last year the pump quit. We contacted the company, they found one in old stock as pumps have changed. They sent it for free! Otherwise it's been a reliable unit which our cats love. We completely disassemble it about every other month and put all but the pump in dishwasher and run through. Otherwise we add water and our cats love it. We have it set up in my huge (35 sf) walk in shower in a corner. it's an unusual shower with no door. I use my shower hose, on cold to refresh the water every couple days, and in between fill with a big cup as necessary. Mandy likes to drink where water comes down the waterfall and Stormy likes the bowl part. The filter keeps it very clean. Only ongoing needs are, refill as needed with water, a new filter and run through dishwasher, every few months, and an outlet for the filter power. I've been very pleased with the fountain amd the company and our cats liked it from the moment they first saw it. If it runs out of water, it likely will damage pump, but n a few days you get a feel for how often it needs refill. Usually each evening, part of my bedtime routine is fill my big cup and top off the water.
Velda
MandysMom

Return to Pets