Drew plays whip-it

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Drew plays whip-it

Postby havingfunnow » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 am

We had an empty ring at class last Monday, so Drew and I I took advantage. :D

I was so excited the day the lunge whip arrived. I wanted one with a break-down shaft because it's easier to store and transport, and couldn't find one locally, so I had to wait. But it finally arrived, I tied the tennis ball onto the lash, and whee!! Drew loved it so much that he wouldn't play with his other balls and kept fussing at the door of the storage cupboard.

My wrist has lost its cunning; I actually hit myself in the head several times with this. :lol: I'm (re)learning!

https://youtu.be/u3d-YwuBS6c

Of course, the point of the exercise is for the dog to offer some self-control, at which point you let him catch the ball. He can do that at home, but class is already so exciting . . .

I kept trying to explain this to my family and failing, so I was glad of the chance to videotape. I thought you all might get a chuckle from it! ;)
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Re: Drew plays whip-it

Postby BarbaraRose » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 am

what a great idea! Looks like a cat toy on a stick!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Re: Drew plays whip-it

Postby Bethers » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Drew looks like he loves it. I'd probably be black and blue all over lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Pets