Cool Morning in Q

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Cool Morning in Q

Postby monik7 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:20 pm

I just wanted to post this cute pic of my pups on a very cool morning in Q. I don’t turn my heat on at night while boondocking in the desert in order to save on propane. That makes for some very cool mornings inside the RV. Abby and Bindi found a solution for that.

Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Re: Cool Morning in Q

Postby Rufflesgurl » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Sandi, Bindi and Abby look like true RVers!! Do they leave room for mom?? We've had some real cool nights/mornings here also.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby monik7 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:42 pm

Rufflesgurl wrote:Sandi, Bindi and Abby look like true RVers!! Do they leave room for mom?? We've had some real cool nights/mornings here also.

Linda

They sure are good RVers Linda. The bed is queen size. From the picture, you can see that my “portion” (and that’s ALL it is) is the tiny section on the right. I sure do love having them there though. Wouldn’t change a thing.
Sandi

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
monik7

Postby Bethers » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Love it. I can't take a picture of Ty in bed... Even his head disappears under the covers! Sometimes, and don't ask me how he does it, I can't find him by the lump, either.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:44 pm

can't say I blame them I have a hard time crawling out of bed until it has warmed up some...and some days that has been 10:30 or later...
a darling picture
you will have to tell us how that remodeling is doing
sheila
snowball

Postby monik7 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:16 pm

snowball wrote:you will have to tell us how that remodeling is doing
sheila

If the fixtures arrive in time, they should be installed on Thursday. Then the glass door and wall will be installed Friday. Then we should be done. I’m not going to get excited until I know for sure since it seems shipments I order always get delayed. Thankfully they will come from Southern California and not anywhere where it’s so cold. I’ll post before and after pics once it’s done.
Sandi

monik7

Postby JudyJB » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:51 pm

I've also been reading in bed for an hour or so most mornings because it is chilly in my RV then. I keep some heat on but turn it down overnight. Makes it really hard to get up and get moving, not that it is easy any morning.

So I can understand why the dogs like to be covered up.
JudyJB
http://grandmajjb.blogspot.com/
https://2022humongousukadventure.blogspot.com/
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." Mark Twain.
JudyJB

Location: In various COE and state parks in Florida for winter.

Postby havingfunnow » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:36 pm

What a clever pair! :D Drew likes to snuggle with me, but then he gets overheated and jumps out, silly boy!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Return to Pets