Tigger update

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: Tigger update

Postby chalet05 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:29 pm

I've had to think long and hard about this post though I have already expressed some feelings to Carolb. Most of you know I don't have a dog and don't want a dog, but I know the feeling of losing one. I always hurt right along with all of you. Tigger was my doggie fix! We were buds from the beginning. Okay, I'm not going to make it through this because the tears are already here.

Carol, I love you and am so sorry, but so happy for those 'extra' months and for the way he chose to pass with the best mom he could have by his side. Tigger, I'll miss you.
Anita
chalet05

Postby snowball » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:22 am

Carol
I truly can't had to it just know that I am so sorry and send you lots of (((((hugs)))))
sheila
snowball

Postby carolb » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:34 am

sigh...I visit this thread often each day, re-reading all of your heartfelt messages & finding new ones that are just as compassionate. My gratitude is overwhelming; my heartbreak, even more so--I ache for each of you too knowing I've stirred up those feelings of loss for the loving innocents that have passed through your lives but never left your hearts...There is another dog out there that "needs" me--s/he will come to me probably when I least expect it. For now, April is going on 15yo, Piper is 5yo this month, & I treasure each day with them. Like Tina reminded us, they live in the present--a lesson for us to do the same. Bless you all....
carolb

Postby dpf » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Carol, So sorry, You gave Tigger the best life a furbaby could ever want. Cherish your memories of all the time you spent together.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby WickedLady » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:24 pm

:( So sorry.
WickedLady

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 am

Oh dear lord Carol how did I miss this post... I'm so very very sorry I know what Tig meant to you... brings tears to my eyes thinking about this... I remember when you found Pheebe for me... maybe if you come to Florida some little first thing might follow you home I'm so very sorry
grammynmaggie

Previous

Return to Pets