In Memory of Stuart

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: In Memory of Stuart

Postby SoCalGalcas » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Dearest Tina, so sorry to hear about Stuart. It is a sad happening. We love them dearly, and then have to let them go. With tears, Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby OregonLuvr » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:27 pm

BirdbyBird wrote: As I mentioned I was just thankful that he never seemed to be in any real discomfort but I knew he had reached the cliff and that was all about to change.

THAT to me is the most important acknowledgement as so many want to hang on as long as possible but we need to recognize that it is time. Many Hugs to you Tina as you are the epitome of a great dog owner in my opinion.
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Thank you Karen. I try to watch my furry ones and watch the the changes they make in interactions with their world. It also helps to have had the blessing of sharing my life with many critters over the year. The journey and the decision really doesn't get any easier but I have experienced those final partings enough and many of the road signs are written in my heart......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby IrishIroamed » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm so sad reading about the loss of Stuart. Know that he was loved, had a wonderful home and had many fun experiences with you. He is back with his big brother Herschel, and is having many happy romps and swims with his big brother again. It's always hard, but you're a loving pup mom who watched and knows what is best for your puppets.

(((Hugs)))
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Olive6001 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Tina, I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

Nikki
Nikki and Olive
2005 B Touring Cruiser
Olive6001

Previous

Return to Pets