Agile Drew

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Agile Drew

Postby havingfunnow » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:09 am

We taped Drew's agility class this week, so I pulled a couple of photos off the tape to show you. Sorry about the blur!

The A-frame is his favorite obstacle -- but he loves the whole sequences. Sometimes (like this week) he gets so over-excited that he forgets what he's doing and knocks the jumps over instead of jumping them. :lol:
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Re: Agile Drew

Postby Queen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:14 am

How wonderful! Our BC's would have loved agility, but they were a bit too old by the time a place opened up in our town, they sure enjoyed any obstacle we showed them though.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby MandysMom » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:53 am

What good exercise for you both. Looks fun.
MandysMom

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

I love to watch agility! I never got Casey to go through the tunnel even with me crawling through! I had so much fun training her for sit/stay. She did good on that! Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby havingfunnow » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Oh, I can imagine Casey doing her stays -- I'll bet she watched you every second.

Drew was a brat about the tunnel this week. It was sooooo conveniently close to the A-frame! He kept doubling back halfway through and climbing the frame instead -- and dancing on the top of the ridge, too. :lol: He's at that stage where he chooses a different exercise to screw up each week, just for the fun of it. In the end we drilled on just the tunnel for a while. Later, when I was talking to the instructor, he went over and took himself back and forth through it a couple of times. I guess I'll find out next week whether he was reminding himself to do it right or figuring out a new way to make mischief. ;) It's a good thing I don't particularly want to compete, so I can just laugh at his antics.

I'll have to see what I can do about visiting other clubs when we travel, because I can't haul that much equipment around. We'd both miss it.
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Return to Pets