Valentine Dogs

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Valentine Dogs

Postby Mollysmom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Molly and her friends got together today for a little Valentine's Day Get Together ...
Willow and Shelby are just puppies and are very bouncy so Molly gets pretty irritated with them, but she enjoyed seeing her human friends and so did I

Here's Molly in her fancy dress ...

Molly's friends -
Willow

and Shelby

Molly really wants to make friends with the kitty Baby Girl ...

Here are us humans with the kids - At least the dogs look nice - HA !!

Mollysmom

Re: Valentine Dogs

Postby OutandAbout » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Trudy, Molly surly does look pretty in red. I think that is her color. The other puppies also look adorable. I'm glad all had a happy day.

Linda
OutandAbout

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Trudy, you always bless me with your whimsy inventiveness!! I hope you never grow out of it!
AlmostThere

Postby Sparkle » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Trudy, if Molly ever bites you, just remember what you did to her on Valentines Day. :lol: You owe her one.
Sparkle

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Just too cute. Mine would NOT allow me to put anything on them.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 pm

LOLOL - I'm thinking of Moxie and Tips - I bought them scarves for around their necks. Tips was fine with that - must have thought he looked quite the gent. Moxie tore it to shreds in seconds, as with anything else on her other than her collar. I always wondered why she was accepting of a collar. Our vet knew he couldn't put a bandage on her that would last till I got home, if it made it out of his office.

Trudy, Molly truly loves you - or you've got her scared to death :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby bluepinecones » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 am

I loved the photos too but bet Mollie is already plotting a way to get even - no matter how cute she looked in red
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 am

HAHA!!!! What a fancy dress for Molly! When I try to put ANYTHING on my Molly, she sits down, or lies down, and acts as if she's in a strait jacket! Your Molly seems to think it's just fine to get gussied up!

I have some warm blanket-like things I have tried on Molly, as her fur isn't very long, and she just won't move in them! And, when I put her booties on to protect her feet from freezing, she acts as if I have doomed her to having to lie on her back with all 4 feet in the air! If I go skiing today, and take Molly, I wish she would let me get her warm enough to be comfy for a loop of my trails. I'll give it another try, and perhaps get some pics of her!

Thanks for the pics! My Molly says your Molly is much more tolerant than she is!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Mollysmom » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm

My Molly is always happy to wear her clothes because it means we're going to do something - either a walk, or a trip to the beach or just visiting friends. People always respond to her when she has her clothes on, and she loves that. I do think she feels special in her clothes because I've always fussed over her when she wears them - that was my evil plan from the start ! I figured if I made wearing clothes a requirement for going outside and made a huge happy deal about it, she'd be happy to wear them.
I can't put boots on her - she acts like I'm trying to kill her !! No hats either - I did have a bow in her hair for about a minute yesterday :D
Mollysmom

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Ah, it does sound like you think you trained Molly, but she really did train you - she has her limits LOL I think that adorable. You please each other - and isn't that the way it should be?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Pets