Charlie...

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Charlie...

Postby grammynmaggie » Tue May 10, 2016 12:08 pm

What a morning....yesterday found a drip leak under my rig near the black tank area...took an over niter
to Wickham camp ground to dump & flush...more about this later...but this morning this happened..
Good morning all...have a speical post this day.....i usually post a sunrise pic on my FB page every day...but today this was my post..Okay people no morning sunrise today got something even better I am so joyful and overwhelmed I'm beside myself... long story short walking Pheebe early this morning we ran into this lady at the campground little white and brown dog look just like Pheebe... long story short come to find out he was adopted at the same time she was in from the same place and his name is Charlie... he is the brother of Pheebe they were turned in at the same time by the lady that couldn't take care of them... I will make a blog post about and you can go read all about it until then here's a picture... this was on happy fun time for the dogs and Mama.s...the reason i was at CG got a drip in my black tank area..needed to dump and flush out...post on that later....anyway that was my morning...have a good one...more later on my blog...dilating my eyes today for the surg in the am...
grammynmaggie

Re: Charlie...

Postby BarbaraRose » Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Wow! Small world! I hope you will keep in touch with her so your pups can get together and play!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby avalen » Tue May 10, 2016 12:35 pm

I love that story!!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Queen » Tue May 10, 2016 2:02 pm

How wonderful!! So nice they go to play together again.
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby MandysMom » Tue May 10, 2016 3:25 pm

How wonderful for the siblings to meet again!
Velda
MandysMom

Postby IrishIroamed » Wed May 11, 2016 7:13 am

How fun! Do you think they actually recognized each other? Can't wait for the post & the pics.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby grammynmaggie » Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Many have asked if I thought Charlie and Phoebe recognized one another and I'm positive of it because I know how Phoebe acts around other dogs and she no way acted that way around Charlie and they immediately were racing towards each other pulling on their leashes and they just jumped and played all over each other when they got close I will be going over there shortly but I had my other cataract removed today and I will be a few days before I can go over and see them again and also to do my blog post
grammynmaggie

Postby OutandAbout » Thu May 12, 2016 3:10 pm

I definitely believe they remember each other. There have been "reunions" of litters and these puppies seem to know they are related. It would be so nice for them if they could see each other every now and then.
OutandAbout

Return to Pets