My Foster Pups

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: My Foster Pups

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 am

whoooo hoooo lets hear it for new Forever Homes......your patience will be rewarded. It is a mission of the heart that you have.... Two of my pups have come from rescue situations (one from a puppy mill auction) and I am eternally thankful to the love and care that their rescuers provided so that they could continue their journey on to me.... Every pup (and kitty) needs a Forever Home. Wanting to become a Foster in the future is one of the reasons that I would like to maintain a stick house (just somewhere warmer than SW Ohio) so that I could pay back for what others have done for me. Providing a safe haven until Forever Homes can be found.....Particularly the senior goldens with the ghost faces......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: My Foster Pups

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

Whooo Hoooo...lets hear it for finding Forever Homes.....It is a mission of the heart that you do. I will always be greatful that rescue groups found my Herschel and Remi and valued them enough to shelter them until the pups could find me. Working with rescue is one of the reasons that, though I want to relocate to someplace warmer than SW Ohio, I have ttought to keep a stick house part of the year....so that some of those lost or thrown away Goldens could have a place to rest waiting for their Forever Homes to find them......
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Previous

Return to Pets