15 Things People Do That Annoy Their Pets

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

15 Things People Do That Annoy Their Pets

Postby IrishIroamed » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 am

Saw these on Pets Rant today...think we've all experiences some or all of these (#7 for me especially)

15. Fill In The Hole They Just Spent Hours Digging. Are you going to re-dig it? I didn't think so.
14. Wake Them Up From Naps. 14. Wake Them Up From Naps.
13. Eat Without Sharing Food. How dare you make the house smell like grilled cheese without offering a bite!
12. Come Home Smelling Like Another DoG. You think your dog has nothing better to do than sniff you for 20 minutes?
11. Dress Them In Costumes And Clothes. You think it's cute, but all the other dogs at the park are laughing at him.
10. Yell At Them For Cleaning Their Private Bits. 10. Yell At Them For Cleaning Their Private Bits.
9. Act Like Bath Time Is Exciting. Your cat will politely disagree with you on this one.
8. Sleep In Their Spot. You should know by now that side of the bed is their side.
7. Throw Away Their Favorite Baby Just Because It’s Chewed Up. Maybe your pup wasn't done tearing it apart yet.
6. Maybe your pup wasn't done tearing it apart yet. It's just not fair.
5. Watch Movies With Door Bell Sounds. 5. There's no such thing as a chill movie night when door bells are being rung in every other scene.
4. Not Allow Them To Mingle With Other Animals During Walks. What's the point of even going on a walk if your pup can't run up and sniff every butt he comes across?
3. Go To Work Every Day. Every time you leave for work, your dog wonders if you're ever coming back.
2. Walk around the house singing. Don't get mad at your dog for howling when you basically walk around the house doing the same thing.
1. Yell At Them For Saving Your Life By Barking At Everything That Moves. You never know who’s out to get you.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Re: 15 Things People Do That Annoy Their Pets

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 am

:) :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby avalen » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:24 am

:D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen