Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: Late night vet visit

Postby snowball » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:17 pm

hope Toby expels whatever he ingested. and is feeling better soon
sheila
snowball

Postby gingerK » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Having worked for 2 different vets, it's amazing what dogs will eat. Glad Toby is home and hopefully feeling better soon.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby Redetotry » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm

So far so good! I think most of the grass has 'passed' and he finally decided he would eat a little last night when I added a bit of really smelly chicken baby food and a little plain yogurt with his real boiled chicken and rice to get his taste buds going. Since he was drinking the vets ( I called my regular vet too and the emergency clinic sent his reports) said not to stress about him not wanting to eat yesterday but of course I was. I am going outside with him or walking him because I don't want him eating any pears yet. I'm just holding my breath with Mitzi as she chews/eats the walnut shells that the squirrels drop. The walnut trees are not inside the fence but the squirrels bring them over, and then there is the bunnies and their 'offerings',as a few of you have commented, dogs do eat the strangest things!!! I will say though, my Standards weren't that way, they wouldn't even drink out of a puddle outside and Mitzi seems to think it quite tasty.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Previous

Return to Pets