Meet Molly

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Meet Molly

Postby Colliemom » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 am

Meet the new "fur kid on the block" Molly. She's an 8 week old Sable and White Collie pup. A bundle of fluff and enough love and energy for everybody on this forum.

She's explored every inch of this house for the most part as well as areas of my yard. And has sampled the leaves, pine needles, snow, sticks and just about everything else new to her doggie world. Those sharp puppy teeth have been busy. She's even trying to pull my landscaping ties out :lol: :lol: But like any new baby, she has her time outs

We had a great trip home from downstate. With the exception when I stopped for gas, dog food, lunch and potty break for both of us, she slept the entire 4 hour trip home. Seemed to enjoy the truck and acted like she has been riding in it all along. So I know I have my traveler.

After some usual bumps in the road, we have gotten the housebreaking routine going here and she is catching on very well. She had a little bout with the runs yesterday but I contribute it to change of environment, water etc But she's getting the hang of going outside and knows when I say let's go out and go potty, she heads for the door. So little by little we will get there. She does have the run of my house, but I have closed off a couple of rooms and she has pretty set the living room as her base of operations.

I love her disposition which his emerging more and more each day. Seems to be very intelligent as she catches on to things fast. Is already on and off my deck outside, knows where he food and water bowls are, follows me everywhere, has already outfoxed my attempts to create a boxed in corner area for her in my bedroom at night and I have moved her pen into the bedroom as a result :lol: Also seems to be calm and alert and doesn't get shook up over things. And it's been great having this mild weather right now too as we can spend time outdoors.

So, this coming weekend we are heading north for Christmas. She will be taking her first trip to another place yet again, but I know she will do just fine as long as I am with her. Once she gets into the routine of going places I know we will travel many miles together.

Sorry for the large pictures, but don't have my photo editing software in this computer as yet.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Meet Molly

Postby Irmi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 am

Sue, Molly is beautiful and I'm so glad she has a forever home with you. I'm looking forward to more updates and pictures of her next trip with you.
Irmi

Postby IrishIroamed » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 am

aww she's got such a sweet face Sue. Have fun with your new happy traveler & give her a biscuit for me :)
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Liz » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:16 am

She is a beautiful puppy with a very inquisitive/intelligent face. Wishing you many happy years together.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby mitch5252 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 am

What a beautiful, little addition to your family!
Congratulations to you both.
mitch5252

Postby Redetotry » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:21 am

Oh Sue, she is so cute!!! Sounds like you have found your perfect traveling buddy. Can't wait to see more pictures as she grows. I think your picture size is fine.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:41 am

Thanks for sharing the pictures so fast...you knew we were all waiting. :) It does appear that your new together adventures are beginning. Happy travels to both of you!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am

What a great new addition to your travel adventures
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby chalet05 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:54 am

She is soooo cute, Sue.
Anita
chalet05

Postby dpf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Awwwww....puppy breath! She is just adorable.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:37 pm

So adorable and fluffy! You two will have lots of fun on the road together!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Aw, Molly is adorable.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby MandysMom » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:53 pm

She is so beautiful! What a wonderful gift you are to each other. Partners forever. Travel will be even more fun as you see places through her point of view being so new to the world. Give her a love hug from me.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby avalen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Oh so adorable
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby grammynmaggie » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

what a sweetie she is!!
grammynmaggie

Next