Meet Bailey

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: Meet Bailey

Postby Redetotry » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:21 am

So happy for you all!! I think your pictures are perfect, I can't seem to get mine that size they are always too small. Maybe waiting a bit to have him fixed is a good idea especially since he is under weight plus it will give him time to adjust before having to be away from you.

Is there a name for your leash or is it online somewhere? It sounds just like what I've been looking for.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby cnq50b » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 am

He is toooooo cute! And appears to fit in well with your pack. :D
Yes, stopping by shelters could be dangerous for any of us - but so glad you did - for both of you!
Enjoy your special Thanksgiving day present.
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby retiredhappy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 am

BJ, sent you a PM on the leash. I think Bailey is your fault - you keep posting pictures on FB of all those little cuties that need homes so you got me thinking. I seem to be a sucker for the little scruffy terriers.

I'm not waiting to get him fixed, that was the first appointment my vet had. He's gonna drive Baxter crazy before January. For some reason he's fixated on Baxter and follows him everywhere, sniffing and humping. Baxter takes so much then growls or snaps at him. So far, no serious problems - just a big brother telling his little, pesky brother to leave him alone. I had forgotten what little pains unfixed dogs can be. I suspect he's possibly younger than the pound said he was and my vet's best guess was around two. He's a little bundle of energy and Baxter needs the exercise. Sophie just pretty much ignores him like she does Baxter.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby OutandAbout » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Bailey is so adorable. Congrats on your new addition. They'll find their routine soon and settle down.

Linda
OutandAbout

Postby snowball » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 am

looks like you were in the right place at the right time! seems to be fitting in
some times I think maybe then I look at Shadow and wonder how he would adjust not well I'm thinking
but we will see
sheila
snowball

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:18 am

Missed this when I was trying to catch up this AM.
The terrier face in that first photo looks so much like Nicky.
Congrats on your new bed mate.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Previous

Return to Pets