My Soon To Be Fur Kid

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: My Soon To Be Fur Kid

Postby Redetotry » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 am

I'm so happy for you Sue!! Molly is a sweetie and I know it is going to seem like a long wait until she can come 'home'!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby dayspring39 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:31 pm

You will have fun training Molly and giving her much love...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby monik7 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:24 pm

She is so adorable.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby PeggyinCT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi Sue,
Molly is going to make your Christmas. So glad you found her. What a cute little bundle of love. Take care and stay well. Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby IrishIroamed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:43 am

Colliemom wrote:Cheryl,

She is coming from a breeder down in Allendale, MI which is a bit SW of Grand Rapids in Southwestern lower Michigan. It's about a 4 hour one way drive for me. May make an overnight trip out of it due to shorter days and the fact I don't drive at night anymore.

hmm maybe if the weather holds, I'd do a day trip & meet you and see the pup~3 hour trip for me and that's a day trip for me. BJ knows I'll drive 3 hours to see a pup :lol:
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Queen » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 am

Yay, puppy breath and frito feet!!!!
~Mickie & Mary
Queen

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:09 am

Absolutely adorable! Congrats.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby SoCalGalcas » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Precious little Molly...is adorable now and going to grow into a big georgous Collie!!! Love the pictures. Will you go to the UP this Christmas with Molly? So very happy for you. lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby Colliemom » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 am

I do have reservations to go north, the weekend after I get Molly, but am not sure just yet whether we will go. I'm thinking might be a bit much after leaving the security of her first home and littermates, coming to a strange place with a strange human and having to get familiarized with it all, then pick up a week later and head to another strange place. But by same token, would make a traveler out of her.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:55 am

At around 7 weeks Audrey and the rest of the litter came to my house for two weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks the rest of the litter went on home to Louisville and Audrey set out to wander through Michigan and learn how to walk on a leash and play in an x-pen and meet the world..... She did have older dogs to model support her exploration of the world but as long as you are sensitive to the situations that you expose a young puppy to traveling the world and exploring a new house can both work.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby OutandAbout » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:54 pm

She is adorable. Molly will have you as her constant factor, she'll be okay. I hope she will be a good traveler. Congratulations on the addition. Linda
OutandAbout

Postby MandysMom » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Years ago, my former college roomies German Shepard had a large litter of gorgeous babies. I helped deliver part of them. I bought one of the pups and picked her up as I prepared to go on active duty in the Navy. She rode from Reno to California with me to my parents house. Then we visited my Aunt in So Cal. After that we headed back to parents house and then to the friends in NV and on east to Rhode Island where she stayed in a kennel while I trained for 6 weeks. Then on to the Navy Base in Philadelphia and finally to a rented house in NJ. Just a year later we flew back to CA then after a month vacation, back east and across the ocean to Morocco where we lived for a couple of years. All in her first 3 years of life! She was fine as I was her constant. Your Molly will likely adjust to what life brings with you with her every day. I wish you much fun with your new family member.
Velda
MandysMom

Previous

Return to Pets