Our girl

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Our girl

Postby dcricket » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 am

I too have a furry member of the family. She's 8 years old and a big mush. She stays home with DH when I go RVn because most places don't allow Rotts, and she's not much into traveling. Keeps dad company while I'm gone.
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Re: Our girl

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 am

What a sweetie. I've never met a Rottie that isn't a complete love. The ones I know would rather sit in your lap if they can get away with it.

I travel with two Labs who are complete couch potatoes and sleep with me, one on either side. I NEVER get cold.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 am

Nice pup! a bit big to be a "pup" but they are all puppies to me! :D
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Good looking dog. All the Rotties I've met have been lovable too. My neighbor has two very well trained and obedient Rotties.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby AlmostThere » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

I was friends with a little couple in their 80s and they had a Rott named Rosie. The first time I met her I was terrified at her size, but she kinda looked at me like, "what's your problem, lady?". lol After that she pretty much dismissed me and walked away. The couple treated her like she was a little poodle even though she was half the size of them. Sadly the couple passed away just months of each other. I often wondered what happen to Rosie. I'm sure she was lost without them.
AlmostThere

Postby dcricket » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:57 pm

I'll be sure to pass the goodness on to Maggie. She is such a big baby. A true Momma's girl. Daddy gets upset as he feeds her most every day and spoils her, but if you put her in the room with both of us she's like a bug on fly tape next to me. She loves to come up and lean on you. She's about 130lbs, and believe me, when she gets cozy with you, you know it. :) They are such loving pooches. Just get a bad rap due to how some people choose to raise them, and lets not forget the SciFi movies with attack Rotties. She's a good girl. :)
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Return to Pets