Bandit is home

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Bandit is home

Postby Liz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Bandit is home and convalescing (note the bandages on his feet. He has to go back to vet on Tues. to remove bandages if he hasn't pulled them off by then. Roe is having sympathy pains.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Re: Bandit is home

Postby Paulette » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Aww, poor Bandit and poor Roe. ;)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Getupngo » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 pm

If Bandit starts gnawing at those bandages, you could make him REALLY miserable by putting one of those froo-froo queen elizabeth collars on him. I hope he does okay.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby SeeyaGal » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Looks like Bandit is giving us the evil eye!! :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Bethers » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Aw, poor Bandit - I can't believe he's allowing those bandages at all. I had a cat who had them off in the vet's office while I paid. Then they put the collar on, and the cat went ballistic - so they said, ok, no collar either - but please try to keep him quiet. Yeah, right - only way to do that was to go to bed myself, as he would always lay down with me - so we spent the day in bed :)

Good luck Bandit - and Liz - looks like Bandit is very accepting of the whole thing.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Liz, what did I miss? What happened to Bandit. She's being really good not getting those bandages off. Better than Jill's dogs with their little booties.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Liz » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Bandit was declawed. The decision was made after he destroyed the arm of a chair while I was in TX. A neighbor was looking after him, but he was alone at night.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Nasoosie » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Molly says hang in there, Bandit! Hopefully Bandit will be able to have those bandages off soon! Amazing that they are still on! Cute picture of them!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to Pets