My Place On The Ocean

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

My Place On The Ocean

Postby vtchris » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Sorry I haven't been on this website in ages. I had lost the link, but thanks to my chat last night with nasoosie,,,,,,I'm back!

The Atlantic Ocean is just a few hundred yards on the other side of those sand dunes. Check out more about this great place on my blog www.myrvdream.blogspot.com.
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.
vtchris

Re: My Place On The Ocean

Postby Bethers » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:02 am

Glad to have you back, Chris. I've wondered where you disappeared to. Now, without going to your blog - can you tell me what state that pic is in? I've been on many of the Atlantic beaches in the last couple years.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:31 pm

I enjoyed reading your blog...you've had quite an adventure so far. I was interested because I'm from VT originally too. (West Hartford) I see you're now in FL. PM me if you're near Ocala...we can do lunch. And we will be having a FL gtg this winter if you're still in the area.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby asirimarco » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Beautiful area - peaceful looking. Have bookmarked your blog and will read it all soon.
asirimarco

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 am

Hiya Chris!

I really like where you are parked right now. I have followed your blog and enjoyed that. Keep us posted on where you are and what you are doing, we're checking in on you!
Cedar518

Postby Nasoosie » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi Chris! Good to see you on here!

I am SO jealous of your travels! That site you were in on Sunday looks PERFECT!

That huge long pier in Myrtle Beach you were in earlier has been rebuilt since I was last there, I believe. I think a hurricane knocked out the one I spent a lot of time on one April Spring vacation from school. The kids, some of their friends, and I were tenting in Myrtle Beach State Park. I loved it there!

Hope you are having a great time on your journey! Maybe next year I can be like you and ON THE ROAD!!!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Return to Show off your Rigs