My Alfa Seeya

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: My Alfa Seeya

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 pm

JIll I only kept it clean because ya'll were in and out so much and we were not in it much because we were exploring! :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm with you Beth! :lol:
Mom use to have a sign that said "My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy"! I teased and teased until she found another one for me. And I swear it's my mantra! LOL
Drive my poor David to frantic distraction. He's my neat freak! But then again David makes me think of all the stories my parents told me about Fibber McGee's closet. For David if it's out of sight everything is clean. But God help the poor soul that opens the closet door or a cabinet door. :o
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby SeeyaGal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:46 am

DH has a sign in the RV

Perfect RV
Drinks 6
Eats 4
Sleeps 2

He panics when I leave him alone with the grandkids! :twisted: :lol:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 am

Love that sign!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:15 am

WOW Jenny, what absolute luxury (said the tiny Chalet a-frame owner! :lol: ) I can see why you love it. There really isn't any reason to think about trading for a long while, is there? This one looks perfect!
Cedar518

Postby SeeyaGal » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 pm

We do love the Seeya and really have not found a Full-timers RV like her that we liked except one...the Gulf Stream Tour Master but heard rumors it is not made too good. So we are sticking with the Seeya as long as we can.
Seeyagal
SeeyaGal

Postby snowball » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm

I'll admit I looked at pictures and thought wow so neat so clean so impersonal................ glad to hear is it just off the floor so as to speak
I'm looking forward to seeing the personal touches as well
It's a neat pun intended coach.
sheila
snowball

Postby asirimarco » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am

really like your sign - when asked we let people know it only sleeps two also - especially since we took the couch out. funny - when we had the 24' pace arrow in the 70s it slept 7 or 8 or more - us our 5 kids and my mother and their friends seemed fine at the time. post some pictures of it now that you've made it yours
asirimarco

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs