Pleasure Way is the way to go

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Pleasure Way is the way to go

Postby womenwanderlust » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:54 am

photo-2.jpg

So this is why I think PW's are the best female rig. First of all, it's all organized (space savers that pull out, swivel, attach, etc), easy to pull in, plug in, and start enjoying the spot without all of the rig-a marole that I see guys doing. Forward a few feet, moving lifters in for balance, crashing into trees because you can't see 30 feet behind you. Frustrating for those that just want a little peace. So, PW's are like a little moving house with all that's needed. Kitchen, toilet,shower inside and out, TV, VCR DVD that swivels and a queen bed that also makes into 2 twins. I just call it the van. No, it's not for sale.

You can know more about me at http://blog.womenwanderlust.com
The main website is: http://www.womenwanderlust.com.
Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

xrae
womenwanderlust

Location: all over the place, but right now Sonoma, Truckee in the winter

Re: Pleasure Way is the way to go

Postby Dawn309 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 am

Your PleasureWay looks great. Looks like a great place to camp too.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Postby Travelinana » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

My first RV was a PW. I loved it but wanted just a little bigger and moved up to a Chinook. I am now in a bumper pull which I fulltime in. Many of the girls have Roadtreks and love them also. Both are highend and quality throughout. One of the girls with a RT had a head on accident and got only a cracked rib..
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby cpatinjones » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Nice! Any inside pics?
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby RitaMc » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 pm

When I open the attatchment I get a cute photo of a pretty women and a cute dog..no rv.

OOPs I see the photo now. Nice rig.
1969 Shasta Loyfyte / Jeep Grand Cherokee
Breezie on the road again
[Image
RitaMc

Postby Redwahine » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Really nice and makes it easy to adventure to many places the bigger rigs can't go!
Redwahine

Postby longdog2 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Your Pleasure Way is very nice and it's wonderful that it is perfect for you. But isn't it nice that we all think different rigs are perfect and hopefully that the one we have is just perfect for us? If all of us women thought the same one was perfect for us, none of us would be able to find one anywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's great that we are all different and all like different things and can still all enjoy RVing together.

P.S. Please pass up that pull-through space with your small rig and leave it open for one of us with a bigger rig. We can all back in but if we are just passing through for the night, it's nice to not have to unhook our tow or toad vehicle. :lol: :lol:

Hope to meet you at one of the GTGs and have fun on the road.
Traveling with the Longdogs
Colleen (Willy,Gretchen,Harley)

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/
2009 299RLS Jayco 5vr
F250 SuperDuty Diesel Truck
longdog2

Postby bluepinecones » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Nice indeed.
BJ Readytotry) has one also. I got to see hers for the first time this week at our mini informal gtg in TN.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Redetotry » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:55 am

Yes I also have a Pleasure Way but mine is an 03, yours must be a much newer model! I have no vision of where my rear end is headed when backing up so still might crash into that tree unless someone is back there guiding me to the spot, sorry. I still have to attach my sewer hose, water, and electric so mine definitely isn't rig-a-marole free. My kitchen has about 8 inches of counter space and opps, discovered at the TN GTG my shower doesn't work, TV is so complicated only Liz was able to get it to come on one time......oh and I still have to check to see if I'm level and if not add those things under my tires, no button for me to press :(
I love my little PW too but it is far from perfect and I admit to envy when I see the bigger ones with spacious comfy seats to watch TV in or have a few people come over for a game of Mexican Dominoes. Glad you are enjoying yours it is very pretty.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby teachergal » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:20 pm

I also have a PW - mine is on the Sprinter Chassis though. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that the layout is different from the other converters in that all the "tall stuff" is on the driver side and instead of an extra row of captain's chairs it has a larger permanent wardrobe and extra counter space. I have more counter space in my little PW than my parents have in their great big 36' class A! It's sooooo easy to drive and maneuver! Every time I take it out I fall in love all over again! :-)
Melissa
2011 PW Plateau
http://livininavan.blogspot.com/
teachergal

Return to Show off your Rigs