Started Dealing for Coach

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Started Dealing for Coach

Postby Dawn309 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:51 pm

I talked to dealership today because all the Challenger coaches I wanted are on order and probably won't be in in time for me. They do have another model with the same floor plan I need and they have really marked it down because it's a 2012 and they are getting their 2013. I went and looked at it today. This is it:

http://www.mhsrv.com/2012-coachmen-enco ... tx-i475082

I talked to them about my situation and gave them the info on my trade in. It looks like they will work with me to where I can pay for it as soon as I close and have funding. I will have to put $$ down and then bring in my trade in when I am ready to finish the deal.

I really liked it. It is the upgraded package with tile floor. That will be super with all the dogs!
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Re: Started Dealing for Coach

Postby Excel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 pm

It's beautiful !!! Hope they give you a really great deal.....you deserve it !!! Good luck :-)
Excel

Postby Rufflesgurl » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Beautiful coach Dawn. Hope you get a great deal so you can be on your way!!

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby Dawn309 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

I did it! Gave them my down payment this evening. Will sign the contract and email it back to them tomorrow. I will be picking it up by August 14th, after funding on the house.

Woohoo! I can't quit looking at the pictures and planning how I am going to decorate it. Now need to come up with a new name since it's not a Thor like I thought I was going to get. Did get on all my forums and did not find complaints about this model. Just minor issues. That made me feel better about going with this Forest River product.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Dawn309

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 pm

awesome!!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Looks quite similar and is a beauty, too! So excited for you! Congrats!
AlmostThere

Postby ellenw » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

At first I thought your title was, "Started Dealing for Couch," and I thought, "Why is she dealing for a couch at this point when she doesn't have the MH yet?" :oops: LOL!

Dawn, it's beautiful!! It just seems like the perfect home for you and your Mom. I went to the website before I read your next message and I saw "Sale Pending." I was so afraid someone had grabbed it out from under you. I'm relieved you're the pender! (?pendee?) Well, yay!

I've seen good things about Forest River as a company.
Ellen (and Tucker of course!), traveling in "Joy," a 2012 Jayco Greyhawk 26DS

http://www.JoyfulMeanderings.wordpress.com

Image Image Image
ellenw

Postby OregonLuvr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Wow Dawn that is gorgeous....love the fireplace. That should be a terrific rig for you and your Mom to travel in together. Now you have officially crossed over to the "dark side" LOL

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby VickieP » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

It looks exactly like the other one you wanted. I'm glad you made the deal.
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby cpatinjones » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm

It is beautiful. Congrats!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby Rufflesgurl » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Congratulations Dawn!! Many happy miles to you!!

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Congratulations......It is always scary though when you sign on for the big ticket items...houses, cars, rvs......even when you know the money is coming. Have fun in the planning part!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Dawn309 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I am so excited. It's really happening. It's still hard to realize I should be on the road in about a month. I am so glad I called first thing this morning. I knew they only had 2 of that floor plan left as of yesterday evening and then the price was marked down last night. As we were driving into the dealership, the other rig was driving out. Looked like someone, like me, had to have been watching the website and knew they had to act today. I am just glad they did not want the rig I wanted, of the 2. They had already bought the other rig, before 10:30 this morning.

You all are going to laugh. :lol: I have already decided those throw pillows on the couch are going into storage along with the bedspread. Don't like either one. if I trade it in, on down the road, they'll still be new. Can live with the fabric on the top of the window treatments for a while, but eventually I will be changing them out to color I like better. I really like the Roman Shades in the dining area. I love the tile floor too. That will be so much easier to keep clean than the usual beige carpet.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Dawn309

Postby OregonLuvr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Im not laughing Dawn. First thing I did was take that bedspread and throw pillows and store them in my storage unit. They match the valances in my bedroom but the bedspread was soooo stiff and what the heck am I gonna do with throw pillows LOL

I am a total bed snob, got my gel foam mattress, then feather bed on top of that, then my great sheets, electric blanket, and down comforter (rethinking that one for this camping trip...supposed to be hot) . I just bury myself in bed ha ha Its a bit** to make too even tho its a walkaround. Just too much stuff on it. No room for throw pillows ha ha

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby Echo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Super awesome news!!! I love that rig and the kitchen is to die for!!! It's getting closer and closer to the day!!

In all honesty I think you should go ahead and use the name for this coach! It's still a good fit and sounds perfect. I am so looking forward to getting out there. I will get to see our new to us home, I will get to see Paul's new home and I will get to see your new home! That's a triple play in my book and I will be the first Sistah to see all three! :D :D :D Go me, go me, go me..... :lol:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs