Started Dealing for Coach

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Started Dealing for Coach

Postby Dawn309 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:50 pm

I guarantee Chuck would be laughing at me today! Just got back from stores. Just like with each of our 5th wheels, I just bought all new small appliances and kitchen things that will go better with the colors. Bought new comforter and throw pillows for the bed. Bought a couple pictures for the bedroom and new bathroom decorative things. I have the whole back seat of the truck filled with stuff. I cannot wait to start making it my own. There are just a few more things I want. Amazon.com here I come! I can just hear Chuck saying, Momma it's going to be pretty when you get finished even though he never really cared. All he cared about was being comfortable and well fed along with lots of hugs each day. Sure do miss the hugs.

I totally understood today why Mom bought all new furniture when my step-dad passed away after she moved out here. I think it's a good thing my artwork and decor from the house and 5th wheel won't fit the wall space or the overall decor in the MH. I'll still have my photos of Chuck for my bedroom, but everywhere I look won't be a feeling of loss. I felt like I was taking a step forward today.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Postby OutandAbout » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Congrats Dawn. It is beautiful. All you are doing/changing in the rig will help your healing process. Time is fast approaching, how exciting. Linda
OutandAbout

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Beautiful. So glad it worked out that the other people wanted the other one and you got the one you want. Serendipity.

As to the bedspread and pillows. I had mine in storage for 3 years. When I got rid of my storage unit they went in the garbage. I really, really doubt anyone is going to buy or not buy a used unit based on the chitty bedspreads they put on the beds originally. And if/when you ever change valances, etc, they won't match anymore, anyway.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs