Rosie's First Photos

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Rosie's First Photos

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 am

Patience ladies. Takes me a while to load pics to Photobucket. I'm rethinking painting the inside - a lot to paint and the fabric I finally chose goes well with the cupboards and with the teal that will be left up front by the driver's/passenger's seats. Am replacing the carpeting back by the beds with strip vinyl that looks like wood. Will take all of four strips as they're 6" by 28". Am busy returning stuff I bought for Rosie: pressure regulator, it came with one; water hose, they gave me a new one, etc. The fabric I finally found has enough different blues in it that it will goe with everything. I finally moved her to her storage site up front of the park where I can plug her in without paying for the electric. I am completely amazed at all the storage in the Roadtrek. Now I have to figure out how to change out the curtains as they have those funny clip thingies that slide up and down in the track.

the cover on the left bed is just the comforter I'll use for sleeping.

Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Rosie's First Photos

Postby sharon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 am

Finally! Thanks for the pictures and will now wait for her "boudoir" pictures! After seeing what a fantastic job you did on your house I'm sure the make-over will knock our socks off!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Dawn309 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

Karen, cannot wait to see her after you are finished with the makeover. There is a lot more room than I thought.
Dawn, Rascal, Belle
Sunshine-2012 Coachmen Encounter
http://dawnsrvlife.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/dawn.goodrow.shive
Dawn309

Postby avalen » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 am

oh wow, and I love that fabric choice. Can hardly wait now for the after pics. Makes me
wanna get my sewing machine busy. :D (afterall, I do have a baby quilt to get done)
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dpf » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

Rosie looks wonderful and the fabric you found is great and is going to blend with the front so well. Are you planning to use that fabric for the curtains also? Anxiously waiting for the pictures of her extreme make-over! You had done such a awesome job redecorating in your MH.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby cpatinjones » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 am

Love the inside of Rosie and the fabric choice!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby longdog2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm

That fabric will go very nicely with that nice light golden colored wood. She does look very nice inside already but I know you like to make her your very own. Can't wait to see the full designer look.
Traveling with the Longdogs
Colleen (Willy,Gretchen,Harley)

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com/
2009 299RLS Jayco 5vr
F250 SuperDuty Diesel Truck
longdog2

Postby Bethers » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 pm

I really love the fabric you chose. Can't wait to see her after you get the changes made. Well, really can't wait to see her with you in her on the road - with or without changes! I really am so happy for you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Now is that nice or what!! it will be fantastic when you have finished redoing her... what a find...
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:32 pm

The wait was really worth it! You are back on the road again. :D
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 am

Beautiful, and I like the color of the wood & think it will look good with the fabric you've picked. You do have a lot of space, I like the twin beds better than my couch that converts but at least it is very comfortable. I especially like where your back table will fit. You did good!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Liz » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:44 am

Looks like you found the perfect layout for your needs. Great choice of fabric....wish I was handy or talented in decorating. Eventually you may come to hate that roll up media cabinet door and want to replace it with a solid hinged door. Mine when I had one on my first RT kept coming off its track. I removed the old TV inside and mounted a small flat screen outside, creating more cabinet space.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Travelinana » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 am

Wow, you did good! It must have been lovingly cared for. I love the fabric too. You must be quite the decorator. I had a Pleasureway with the twin beds. I like the sofa in my Chinook but for sleeping much preferred the twin bed. I'm excited for you!
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Echo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

WOW!! So glad that you have her in your hands now! And I am impressed with the whole look of her. I want a bigger rig but yours sure does look good. A lot more room inside than I would have thought. ;)

Looking forward to the "after" pics, I know your gonna do a bang up job making it all yours!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby HorizonSeeker » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm

I love the fabric! Can't wait to see the final project.
www.horizonseeker55.blogspot.com
One (re) tired teacher and a spoiled fox terrier in a 24' Itasca Spirit
HorizonSeeker

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs