Rosie the Roadtrek

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Rosie the Roadtrek

Postby Bethers » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Drumming my fingers with Sharon and some of the others .... pictures, we want pictures.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby sharon » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Redetotry wrote:Woo Hoo Karen, so happy for you!!! I know how you feel, it's been almost a year since I got my Pleasure Way and I still smile when I see her out there in my drive. Enjoy!! She is a beauty.

Ummmm....BJ.....you've got it backwards....you're supposed to cry because it's sitting in your driveway and smile when you're behind the wheel driving down the hiway! :lol: :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Redetotry » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 pm

sharon wrote:
Redetotry wrote:Woo Hoo Karen, so happy for you!!! I know how you feel, it's been almost a year since I got my Pleasure Way and I still smile when I see her out there in my drive. Enjoy!! She is a beauty.

Ummmm....BJ.....you've got it backwards....you're supposed to cry because it's sitting in your driveway and smile when you're behind the wheel driving down the hiway! :lol: :lol:

Yeah I know but got to smile to keep from crying :(

Forgot to say I really like the name Rosie the Roadtrek!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Fantastic! She's a beaut. So happy for you. Will see you around at another GTG I'm sure!
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 am

Rosie is gorgeous!!! I am so excited for you! I have bookmarked that Vantastic site for future reference. I do believe I could park a rig like that in my driveway in FL, which would make me so very happy!

I, too, am waiting for more pics of the exterior, and then of the interior!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs