New to me RV about to happen

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: New to me RV about to happen

Postby Nasoosie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Nancy it sounds as if you just needed the motivation to get Destiny ready for YOU, not for sale! How nice that you had the sudden realization that Destiny is really meant for you, and right for you, and loved by you! I can't wait to see it down the road somewhere! Enjoy every minute of your being in it!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Birdie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am

So when you get Destiny groomed, you need to show us some pics of her new sparkly self. It is always nice to do some things and then you have just exactly what you wanted all along, the same but different. So you need to put Texas on your visit list for next late Oct early Nov and come play at the Canyon Lake GTG. Yes those things happen for a reason.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm looking forward to meeting you in TN in a couple of weeks and seeing Destiny in person.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Travelinana » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 am

Looks like Destiny will still be a little dull on the body. I'm having a hard time finding someone to polish and buff her. There is a boat place which charges an arm and a leg so she might have to stay dull. The advantage I can think of is possibly a very small fraction of savings mpg (imagine her slicing through the air without any resistance from the dull finish). My friend who details but doesn't buff will give her a good cleaning before I start on my trip.
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone, wish more would come, but I think some of the girls in vicinity will be on their way to Alaska.
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby JanetA » Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

i'd have to say it's "Destiny" for you to keep Destiny! ironic, isn't it!

wish we could see a pic of your little rig! I lOVE Chinooks and always have... but i think they're too small to full time w/ a man..don't you?

JanetA
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Postby Travelinana » Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

JanetA wrote:i'd have to say it's "Destiny" for you to keep Destiny! ironic, isn't it!

wish we could see a pic of your little rig! I lOVE Chinooks and always have... but i think they're too small to full time w/ a man..don't you? JanetA

Janet, I see couples traveling in one this size but I don't think I would want to do it. Some of my 'stuff' would definitely have to be taken out. I have a small picture in my signature. There aren't many Chinooks for sale. I always check www.rvtrader.com to stay tuned in to the market on them. I am finishing a 17 day trip today, have decided a larger one is a must now. I think I remember that you are a newlywed...congratulations!
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby JanetA » Wed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Ana....so,, back to square one,, huh? well,, now you know! I didn't say before but I've always been facinated w/ the Chinook...very very compact and well made.. and yes,,,, i noticed thru the years that not many ppl sell theirs...

keep us posted ,, pics of the new potential rig are always enjoyed by me,, and im betting all the gals....

Yes,, got married New Yrs eve and he's on board for the travel thing. Just gotta take care of my mom for now,,, and daddy is in the nursing home.

J
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs