Meet Whim...

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Meet Whim...

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Lots of changes going on with me but here is the latest. http://www.boatnrv.com/rockwood-ridgela ... 008-t2713a Her name is Whim because I bought her on a whim and I can travel on a whim wherever I want.

I also bought a new 39' Gulf Stream Conquest Park Model that will be delivered to my lot next week in Crossville TN. More later but I think I'm gonna love Whim. I'll sure know after I live in her 5 months this winter in FL.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Re: Meet Whim...

Postby VickieP » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Wow Carolyn, she's beautiful! Lots of changes for sure, just do whatever works for you and makes you happy. Isn't life great!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Irmi » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:13 pm

She's beautiful! I am so excited for you!
Irmi

Postby VickieP » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Dang! I thought things were really going your way...till I saw on the news how bad LSU beat the Vols today!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
VickieP

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm

They must have removed it - since you bought it :( Whatever it is - I'm sure it's a beaut. And excited to hear all your changes. Wow.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 am

VickieP wrote:Dang! I thought things were really going your way...till I saw on the news how bad LSU beat the Vols today!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oh, were we supposed to play today? Sure wish someone would have told the team. :lol: :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby sharon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 am

You bought a trailer?? How cool....now we can call you trailer trash along with Mitch and Vickie! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby carold » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am

Congrats, Carolyn. Thought you were looking at a smaller Class A. Just can't keep up with everyone :lol: Well, if you gotta be trailer trash, you're in good company :twisted: carold
carold

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

CONGRATS, CAROLYN!!!

I, too, am in the ranks of trailer trash, and I'm proud of it! The longer I live in my little home-on-wheels, the better I seem to like it. When I wish to leave it somewhere, I can do that, and then just be a regular driver to explore with just a truck. Unless I could afford a larger Class B that I could also use as my regular car and park at my house in FL with a "No RV" rule, I am thinking that what I have right now is just perfect. I just need to gain more confidence driving and hauling and parking! Hope to see you in FL in January and step inside your new rig! Have you signed up yet for a campsite??
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby VickieP » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:00 am

She bought a beautiful MH, I think it was a Class C, 21ft., side bed in the back, one slide (if I remember right). Irmi and I got to see it on the link before they removed it.
VickieP

VickieP

Postby Irmi » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 am

Vickie, you're right. The link isn't showing the motorhome we saw last night. She sure is a beauty, though.
Last edited by Irmi on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irmi

Postby Getupngo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

I didn't see it either, darn it. You'll just have to treat us to pictures again. Have fun with Whim ... whenever it strikes you.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby sharon » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Well darn! Was hoping to be able to rag on her about being trailer trash! Sure would be decent of her to up-date her blog with some pictures of Whim and the new park model she's going to put on her estate!!! :twisted:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Bethers » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Wow, Carolyn. I remember when you were looking to downsize a little bit :) You rethought things a lot since then. You're in my size now. Hope you love it as much as I do. Then, of course, with the park model for summers, you'll be back in with the big folks. You get to enjoy both. Can't wait to see the pics when you get her and post them.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm

It's gonna be another week before I get to take pix. Didn't take my camera yesterday so this will have to do. I found another one on the internet so maybe you can tell about it. This one has brown interior, mine has grey.
I'll be trailer trash when I'm back home in TN. Gee guess that sounds appropriate. :lol: :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs