Hope's Facelift

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Hope's Facelift

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Great job - and that floor makes SUCh a difference. I'm sure your back says the biggest difference is the comfie chair though :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby carold » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm

I was also noticing that we have similar throw pillows :roll: ps did you mention whether you floor was vinyl or wood??? carold
carold

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

carold wrote:I was also noticing that we have similar throw pillows :roll: ps did you mention whether you floor was vinyl or wood??? carold

It's vinyl, Carol. The guy said that was a better option as it flexes. Looking at the samples at the shop it was hard to tell the diff between the wood, manufactured wood and vinyl, so went with the vinyl.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Rufflesgurl wrote:Guess my post got lost. Sharon, Hope's facelift is BEAUTIFUL. You did a great job - really love the floor and the new TV. Did you change out the TV in the bedroom too? Looks like a new RV - does it feel new? Our MHs are similar - mine is a 2007 Holiday Rambler (owned by Monaco at the time of purchase - now Navistar). I'm always looking at new motor homes.

Enjoy all your new surroundings!!Linda

No Linda, I didn't change out the tv in the bedroom, I so seldom watch in there. I usually read before nodding off. This is a 2005 Monaco Knight. I should have gone with the HR, it might have had Flexsteel furniture in it instead of the crap I got. Could have had either one, the HR was 3000 more than mine and the dealer said there was no difference except for the colors available. Our 2000 HR had the flexsteel and it was soooo comfy.

Yeah, I'm always looking, too. Some folks like to look at model homes, most of us like to shop rv's whether we're in buying mode or not! :D
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby cpatinjones » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Love it!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby Rufflesgurl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Sharon - I absolutely thought Hope's floor was wood but glad the vinyl is so beautiful. My driver's & passenger seats are Flexsteel - don't know about the 2 sofas - one fabric, jacknife optimal leather. I do like the sofa air bed which can be put away with all bed linens in place. Don't seem to find sofa beds like this in the new coaches.

Enjoy your new home on wheels.

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby carold » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

My new floor is also vinyl and people think it's wood, even when they touch it because of the "grooves". I don't have the floor molding, but looking at yours, might decide to put it in. carold
carold

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

carold wrote:My new floor is also vinyl and people think it's wood, even when they touch it because of the "grooves". I don't have the floor molding, but looking at yours, might decide to put it in. carold

Oh yeah, Carol, forgot about the pillows....got them at Mervyns before they closed...I was walking by and they just called my name! LOL

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Getupngo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:15 am

Hope, your girl's just gorgeous! The floor is beautiful and I love the new TV.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Ladyhawk » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am

I'm in love with all of it, mostly the chair. Probaby couldn't get me out of it.
Amy and Bobby
Ladyhawk

Postby Liz » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 am

Wow, love all the changes, and especially the floor! One day I'll get rid of my carpet and put something else in its place. The vinyl looks like a good choice.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Orchid » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm green with envy! I hate carpeting in my RV. I love your changes. Cheryl
Orchid

Postby SeeyaGal » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:30 am

I'm so jealous! Love the floor and new TV!!! :D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby Christine » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:27 am

its gorgious!!! thanks for sharing.....
Christine

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

WOW...what a makeover that is! Looks like a brand new rig, but better, because it's familiar!!!! Wonderful job!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

PreviousNext

Return to Show off your Rigs