Horizon Seeker has wheels!

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Horizon Seeker has wheels!

Postby khenrie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 am

Doing a happy dance for you!
Choose to be happy!

Kimberly
Wife to Randy, mom and grandma
1999 Four Winds Chateau 31'
Photos from our 2011 Travels http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1935970031534.2115989.1010845598&l=5be7ea1322
khenrie

Postby Bethers » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 am

What a neat bridge! Truly, though, what a beautiful new home you have. What is the interior? Looks like a slide like mine - does it also have a corner bed, or rear kitchen? If you said in the blog, I missed that part. I know exactly what you mean about it "fitting". I looked and looked and looked, and walked into mine and knew that it was the perfect fit for me. It was 7 years ago this month I purchased mine - and still love her just as much. I dream about lots of the new ones at the rv shows, but none of them yet have called to me like this one does. Hope you feel the same way when you've been living in yours awhile.

So very excited for you Vickie. Now, why don't you make reservations for the PA gtg where I'll be workamping in Sept?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Irmi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:24 am

Congratulations on your camper! It looks like a really nice rig and hope you'll consider Beth's suggestion to go to the GTG in Sept.
Irmi

Postby HorizonSeeker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:39 pm

OK, you girls are certainly nosey, you know. My new home is a 24F which means there is no bed except the one over the cab which I like. I do have a rear kitchen which makes the goddess happy. I have a nice flexsteel couch that the goddess says makes a very comfortable bed. But since it's solid blue and my dog sheds solid white I've decided to cover it with a favorite quilt which is easier to clean than a whole sofa.

Seeker came with that awful beige carpet which I have already decorated with muddy paw prints and shoe prints. It will have to go but will cover with a runner for now. The dinette is ok for now as well. I have a nice new awning also but haven't been able to use it yet - too rainy in GA and trees too close at the state park. Overall it's very nice and I'll post more pix this weekend.

Vickie
12 weeks till retirement :lol:
www.horizonseeker55.blogspot.com
One (re) tired teacher and a spoiled fox terrier in a 24' Itasca Spirit
HorizonSeeker

Postby OutandAbout » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Congrats on the new wheels. She looks great. Just looking at that bridge my knuckles turned white. :o Looking forward to your future adventures. Linda
OutandAbout

Postby Liz » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Love the bridge picture!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Bethers » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

OK, somehwere you posted about PA in June - if so, check out the early PA gtg in the gtg room. I'm guessing that means you won't be up there for the Sept one :) We'll take you at either. And if you are in PA but not during either gtg, you best make time to get hold of me! (I'm sooooooo bossy :) )
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Echo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm

BIG CONGRATS on your 'new' to you rolling home. Looks like a sweet little rig!!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby HorizonSeeker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Bethers, I will be in PA at a geocaching event camping in the Allegheny Forest with some friends from here. Our dates there are 6/29 to 7/3. Hope to go on to Niagra Falls from there which I told is about 60 miles north. Will head back home on a different route from the one we took up, so about where is it you will be? Also, when are you heading up to PA and what route? Coming through Nashville? I can be bossy too you see.

Horizon Seeker
HorizonSeeker

Postby Bethers » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

I'll be driving straight up 95 and doing 800 + miles in 2 days - from Savannah to the cg 3/23- want to be there 3/25. Only thing that'll stop me will be bad weather. I'll be at Lake in Woods - you can find the link and info on this cg in the gtg room - the thread about the Sept PA gtg. I'll be working there for their entire season (April 1st to Nov 1, actually starting the week before). No time to stop in Nashville - sorry. is too early to be heading north lol - but I've had a great winter so will survive it. You could come through on your way north or your way south - depending on the route you take. I am thinking it's more than 60 miles from the PA/NY state line to Niagara Falls though - you might want to double check that.
Beth
Bethers

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Love it! I'll be in Nash 7/4-14 so surely we can hook up at 7-points CG. Can't wait to see it in person. You are on your way. I've told you think but I have an HHR and tow w/blue ox. Camping World only puts on Roadmaster in Nash. Good luck and I'll be in touch.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Redetotry » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 am

Congratulations on finding your wheels!! You are good to go, have a wonderful time! If you find yourself near Southern Illinois give a shout. There are some beautiful campgrounds in the area and also several wineries, most have entertainment, so it's a fun place whether you like wine or not they are all in beautiful locations.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Nasoosie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

CONGRATS, Vickie! What a neat looking rig Horizon Seeker is! And I think that crossing that bridge may well be the scariest route you two will have to travel in a long time, hopefully! What a scary thing to do with your brand new vehicle! Have a wonderful time etting used to her and making her your own!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby cpatinjones » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:10 am

Congratulations! I am very excited for you!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby HorizonSeeker » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Hopefully I have posted inside pix

http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... nseeker55/

Vickie