Somewhere Has A New Floor

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Somewhere Has A New Floor

Postby sharon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 am

Really really nice...kind of retro with the parquet. Wish I could do it in mine, but think it would look kind of funky because the slide carpet comes over the floor. :(
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks everyone. I'm loving it. Sedona refused to jump on the bed or jump down. I put a throw rug in there and she's good to go. Gosh, little furbabes get so set in their ways. I had tried steps some time ago but she wouldn't have anything to do with them. May be different now, as I'm concerned about her joints. She will be 5 this year and I would sure hate for them to give her problems.

I had to go buy a swiffer yesterday. Lot better than getting out the sweeper everytime I clean up.

Disney called me yesterday for another interview on Mar 1. Don't know if it will be worth it since I'll be leaving on April 15. May have to postpone till another year.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby bluepinecones » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Love your new floor; know you are going to enjoy not having to deal with the carpet.
Good luck with Disney - keep us posted on that situation.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh I love your new floor! Would love to do that to Little Missy but
I need new flooring in my stick home first, tho.
AlmostThere

Postby sharon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

sunshinecruiserTN wrote: Don't know if it will be worth it since I'll be leaving on April 15. May have to postpone till another year.

Where are you going in April??? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby cpatinjones » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Looks good!
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby asirimarco » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Flooring looks great and will be so easy to keep up.
asirimarco

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 pm

sharon wrote:
sunshinecruiserTN wrote: Don't know if it will be worth it since I'll be leaving on April 15. May have to postpone till another year.

Where are you going in April??? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Sharon, I'm heading toward TN to be there May 2 for a wedding. Then who knows...

Disney called me and wants me to start to work next week. I've decided 6 weeks won't be worth it plus I've got lots of company coming so I'll cancel all thoughts of Disney until later. They wanted me to work in the Bippity Bobbiti Boutique making little girls princesses. Margie and I went over to Downtown Disney yesterday and those little girls were so cute and so excited. I said when I was a hairdresser in my other life I didn't enjoy it then, why would I think I would enjoy it now? :lol: :lol: I rode the jungle boat cruise and I think I would be better suited for that. Ah, some day.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Colliemom » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Carolyn,

WOW! was my reaction when I saw the first "after" picture. Beautiful and I love the pattern. You are so going to love not having the carpet. I have all vinyl flooring in my TT and I love it. Just sweep it out and done. A couple of throw rugs (rbber backed) to walk on in morning or bare tootsies and I'm all set.

Seem like so many people want to take out carpet that I sometimes wonder why they put any in. Course some folks want their warm floor. But you sure can track up the carpet when you are using that RV no matter how careful you are. Great job.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby JanetA » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Loved all of your blogs. Someday,, when I get on da road, i might attempt to blog! Looks like lots of fun!

Have a great one! keep posting, sistah!
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs