reports on my TT renovation

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: reports on my TT renovation

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am

I previously found your musings interesting.
I just went to you blog and read this evening's posts...
You are no longer interesting.
That much anger inside can really be detrimental to a person's health and well-being.

mitch5252

Postby rriverstone » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:44 am

I never used words like "crazy" or "harassed," which was quoted as a word I had used. I never use the word, "crazy." It is an epithet against people with challenges and disabilities, just like a racial slur. I can, and do, speak pretty well for myself and I do not need others, putting words in my mouth, attributing motives to me that are not my own, etc.

I have a right not to feel safe about that person. If you can't respect, trust or believe me around that, question my motives, sanity, gratitude or whatever, I am not responsible for your feelings. I was honest. I came here to figure out how to get a travel trailer running, so I'd have SOMETHING to live in.

Yes, a person who I really believe is a potential danger to me is lurking, not just that blog, but MY ENTIRE WEBSITE AND ALL MY BLOGS, ALL DAY LONG! And, yes, I wrote to her, IN THE BLOG, so I will have a public record, in case she tries to get cute. I AM ALL I HAVE TO PROTECT MYSELF!

I was robbed and stranded last year by predatory people. This one is acting in a VERY similar manner.

Unless and until you either KNOW how vulnerable low income, disabled people are to attack, or can empathize with it, I have to request that you suspend judgment OF ME, for trying to take care of myself. I am making SURE SOMEONE knows I'm WORRIED FOR MY SAFETY! I'm doing it publicly, so there are witnesses!

I live in almost total isolation, in a very rural area. When the temperature became life theratening, I also posted on Facebook that, if people didn't see a post from me by 10am, they should call the only person in New Mexico who knows where I live, so somebody could check on me.

I don't have any friends or family or middle class life or social acceptability to shield or protect me from danger. I have to do it all myself. And I have to out think the blood suckers and back stabbers, to do it.

So, if that's too ugly or dirty to look at, please ignore my posts. I had to dig frozen crap out of a toilet yesterday. My life is hard and I don't ask for pity, presents or popularity. All I ask for is respect.

I won't "enlighten" Cookeville, Tennessee about my motives, experiences, morals or motives; she's been running around my blogs all night tonight, too. I don't need judgmental fingers wagged in my face about how I'm not "approved" of, as though I were a naughty child.

And I DID think, in a warped way, that BJ's behavior was funny, but nobody seems to have noticed that in my first reply on the subject. SHE ASKED FOR A PICTURE OF MY FECES! I have copied and pasted the private messages she sent on Facebook, in case she's dangerous and that is included. Now, if you don't believe me, that's not my fault, responsibility, problem or cross to bear.

When one is poor, there's always a parasite, looking to exploit you! She is obsessed with me and I am trusting my intuition!
rriverstone

Postby rriverstone » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Mitch, I'm not angry; I'm terrified. And you're judgmental & put words in my mouth that aren't mine. That's bearing false witness. You don't like me and we both know why. And you're determined to invent excuses to hate me, fine.

LOOK, I AM IN A PERSONAL CRISIS THAT IS LIFE THREATENING! If I'm not taking enough time to soothe, reassure or pay attention to you and hold your hand right now, can't you be just a LITTLE patient???

I've thanked people for replying. I've replied to others' posts on this board? I am NOT middle class and don't have the luxury of tea time party manners right now! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND????? I took my first bath in a WEEK today! I couldn't run water or flush a toilet!

go wag your finger at your poor grand babies or something, but LEAVE ME OUT of your cracker barrel illusions!

Yeah, I'm a Queer. And you hate me, praise Jesus. Tough titties.
rriverstone

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 am

rriverstone wrote:And I DID think, in a warped way, that BJ's behavior was funny,

Rogi, I am sorry that you are angry at what seems to be everything and everybody.
However, there is nothing I can do about that.

What I can do is to make sure everyone here (especially for our new members) knows that the BJ to which you are referring in your post is not OUR BJ.

Sorry, BJ, that you had to have the same nickname as the person in this sorry story...

mitch5252

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:17 am

rriverstone wrote:LEAVE ME OUT of your cracker barrel illusions!

Yeah, I'm a Queer. And you hate me, praise Jesus. Tough titties.

When in the world did sexual orientation come into this???? I had no idea you were queer. Don't hate you for that, that's for sure. But it's okay for YOU to put words in my mouth, eh?

And just a quick curiosity question: what are "cracker barrel illusions" ? ?

mitch5252

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am

Things are getting WAY out-of-hand here. I just read the FB post and think that lady was going out of her way to try to help you after you posted on your blog that you have worms. She was trying to have YOU do something to determine what kind so she could possibly get you the medicine required. That comes directly from what you had posted on your blog.

Like, Mitch, I had no idea what your sexual preferences were/are - and don't care. This is you now putting words in her (our?) mouths?

Let's settle down. We discuss and have opinions on this forum. If someone posts about something - or leads us to their blog in their posts, that makes what is read fair game for discussion. DISCUSSION. Not fighting. People having opinions on what you say/write, doesn't mean they are judging you for your lifestyle, your economic status or your sexual orientation. Yes, we all judge each other based on what we say to each other. Whether we mean to or not - we all do it - you included (obvious by your judgement of Mitch).

You GAVE us your blog to read - then when we read it you go to see how long we are on it? Maybe we are on because it's interesting? And because you sent us there?

At this time, I think this discussion should be over. Go back to talking about your renovations, or just about anything else. If this discussion continues, I'll lock this thread and you'll need to start a new one about your renovations. Might not be a bad idea for you to do that anyway.

Good night all.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs