Ziggy interior

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Ziggy interior

Postby kdmac » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

kdmac

Re: Ziggy interior

Postby Forestgal » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:04 pm

It's a home! How beautiful! It looks so comfortable, so welcoming!

Thanks for taking the time to invite us in.

Laura
Forestgal

Postby kdmac » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Thank you Laura, you always say the kindest things. I figure since I am going to live in it for as long as I can traveling all over, (my target is 4 years) then it needed to be homelike.
kdmac

Postby VickieP » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Very pretty and roomy interior!
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:07 am

It's beautiful! Love both the interior and exterior shots. Are the rates at that cg as good for daily or weekly - or just for the folks who stay a month?

Speaking of salt air - I've spent so much time in it- between a year on the gulf coast, plus several other visits there - a winter in Baja, time in FL - what can I say - I love the water! I'm trying to get more times at lakes, etc without the salt now. So what happens, I just drove out of KY on salted roads - haha

I think you'll be very happy living in Ziggy. Hope so. She really is beautiful.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby kdmac » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 am

Thank you Beth. The lure of the salt water environs is just too strong to stay away from them. I read about, and bought, some stuff called Aerospace Polish or Liquid (or close to that,anyway) for the exterior. It goes into the pores of the fiberglass and is supposed to do more for the life and shine of the fiberglass than any other product. Another cool or "kewl" thing is that you don't laboriously polish it on like a car wax you just spray and wipe it on then towel dry right away and do that all the way around and you're done. I bought mine at Camping World, you can read about it on their website. under the "exterior care" section. If we be good girls and apply that a couple times a year we will be that much ahead of the salt. I plan to hose Ziggy and Rambo as often as I can while here to avoid the build up. Even when it rains so much it is passing through that salt mist and bringing it down with the rain drops...

Funny, I am a fairly sober-minded type of person and never would have" named" a vehicle except now it seems so fitting. when you rely so much on them and want to treat them so well for your own safety, etc. it seems good to foster a real relationship with them. I took a golf lesson years and years ago from a woman pro in Seattle, she said that while you are standing waiting to tee off to talk to the ball and hold it in your hand and create a relationship with it. I never forgot that....it didn't help my golf game one iota but, I got the idea.
kdmac

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 am

What a great home. Thanks for inviting us in to see.
I love the sound of the waves along ocean shores too. They are usually more tame here in the southeast but it doesn't matter. When gentle they sooth the sole and when fierce excite you (unless from hurricane, then it is time to be elsewhere).
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby carold » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

Both pretty and comfy looking. Thanks for sharing and continue enjoying her. Being from Florida, can't be away from water too long. carold
carold

Postby Liz » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 am

Simply beautiful! Love the cozy living-room area.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Travelinana » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:16 am

Wow, How can you not feel right at home...Ziggy is perfect for your planned adventure. You have already experienced some problems and I would say you remained cool, calm and focused. Maybe we'll meet up at a GTG when you get over to the S central part of country. Have a ball :)
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 am

Ziggy is gorgeous! A person could be VERY comfortable living in her!
Good job!

mitch5252

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 am

Really nice rig and you've made it a home. Thanks for the pictures.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Rufflesgurl » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Beautiful Ziggy. Enjoy your travels!!

Linda
Rufflesgurl

Postby Echo » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

That is beautiful and so well laid out. ~sigh~

We fell in love with a Zinger that we looked at a few years ago. Kinda have my fingers crossed that maybe we can find a used one when we're ready and able to upgrade! ;>
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Nasoosie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 pm

What a beautiful house-on-wheels, KD! I love it! And I love the way you have decorated it and made it festive and yours! It seems to have a ton of space to move around in----a real plus!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs