As you all requested, more Foo Foo pics

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

As you all requested, more Foo Foo pics

Postby flick4411 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Here's a couple of pics from inside. I fired up the heater today, turned on the Redskins game (that ended very badly), and started going through the various manual and other stuff in the rig. Feeling a little teeny tiny less overwhelmed. At least i got the heat one, learned how to get the TV to work, figured out what I need to do to activate the Sirius satellite radio, and a number of things that are not correct. For exaample, there was this nice little plastic bag filled with small bottles of cover up paint. Only problem is that it is not the paint set for my rig. It's for a totally different paint job; the "stock" number is for a different rig too, so maybe my paint package is in the other rig??? So there will be some follow up discussions with the dealership. But for now, I'm still very excited about this beauty! One of the pics below includes my "big" cat, Ms. Encino. Carried her out to the RV, and she wandered around with her tail flying, like she just knew this thing wasn't going to the vet! Will slowly integrate them all one by one while we're sitting in the driveway; then one day we'll do the drive around the block thing. Eventually, I think it will go well. (she says hopefully). Have a nice evening all!

Li Lammert
Winnebago Aspect 30C
Cat Owner--or is it Owned by Cats?
(Encino and the Kuwaiti Kitty, Habbibi)
flick4411

Re: As you all requested, more Foo Foo pics

Postby Liz » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Everything about it is beautiful. And I see Ms. Encino has found "her" bed. I love all the big windows you have. Thanks for taking the time to share the inside of Foo Foo.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby BarbaraRose » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Love the patterns and colors. Looks very nice! (Personally, I would have slept in it last night if I were you! No way I could have slept in the house at all with my mind racing about everything, and I'd have to keep going out to look at it, so would be better off just spending the whole night in it!)
Enjoy!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Forestgal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Li, it's stunning! You'll have a wonderful time making it your own and creating many memories in it.

Your shower looks great -- and it reminded me of the one "mod" that I did on my trailer that is worth a ton of other mods put together. I changed out the showerhead, which is nice, but offers no pressure while showering. Seems all RV showers, no matter how expensive they are, just don't deliver with the pressure even when hooked up to city water. Sooo ... I bought an Oxygenics showerhead (the kind that's hand-held) and I can't believe the difference. They're water-savers, so no worries in that department. But, oh my gosh! the pressure is just like a house's shower! Additionally, because it's a low-flow showerhead it seems to stretch the hot water, so you don't have to do the "navy shower" thing & can take a nice, long(ish) shower -- just like home. (Can you tell I LOVE my shower -- even more than a cup of coffee in the morning?!)

And the satellite radio ... I could wax on about that, too. When traveling long distances alone it's a really nice companion. So many different types of stations to choose from! I actually bit the bullet and bought the lifetime subscription for BOTH of my cars I love it so much. Right now there are 3 different stations playing great Christmas music 24/7. Love it!

Okay. Enough. Enjoy! And thanks for keeping us in the loop. :)

Laura -- and Jed
Forestgal

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh Foo Foo is gorgeous! thank you for the great pictures...
Kathleen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby dpf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

WOW! Lovely!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby avalen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 pm

it looks so big on the inside, does it have a slide? It sure is nice!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby flick4411 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks Gals! Laura: I will look into the Oxygenics shower head...thanks for the advice. Can I ask how much the lifetime subscription cost you? A mint I'm sure... I think I can transfer this little tiny radio to another vehicle as the RV already had a receiver installed; then another receiver thingee came with the radio. So once activated, I think it's moveable.

Ava: The rig has three slides: two on the driver's side and one on the passenger side: from the right side of the couch to the left side of the stove, then the entire bed area, and the dining table/bench area. When everything is open, it's really big inside. Ms Encino was just fine inside. I think she'll be fine. Next will be Encino's sister, Torrie. Everything startles Torrie...so this should be interesting. Lastly will be little Habibi who will freak out totally I'm sure, running from one window to the other. In the end, I assume that Encino will calm down Torrie (as she always does), and Habibi will figure out she's not going to the vet or into an airplane. Should be intersting couple of weeks.

And now it's time to clean the kitchen; used the crock pot to make one of my family's fav meals: Burgundy beef. So easy...one can each of cream of mushroom, cream of celery, cream of chicken, and cream of golden mushroom, one packet of onion soup dry mix, and one soup can full of burgundy (or in my case, since I couldn't find B'gundy, I used a cheap red wine the drier the better). Mix together then add a pound or two of beef cubes (you can use really inexpensive cuts of beef, just remove all the fat). Set on high for an hour, then drop down to low for three or four hours. Serve over egg noodles...it is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. And sooooooooooooooo easy.

Have a good night Ladies...I think I'll sleep well tonight; hope you do as well...stay toasty warm all of you up north!

Li Lammert
Winnebago Aspect 30C
Cat Owner--or is it Owned by Cats?
(Encino and the Kuwaiti Kitty, Habbibi)
flick4411

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh so nice! :) :) I too love the look of the shower. I think that I could actually use that one. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Beeeyouuutiful! Thanks for sharing all the pics. I love your new home. I could live there. Yep, could.

I, too, have the Oxygenics showerhead - one of the best upgrades I ever made. I boondock a lot and take showers often with as little water as possible - and that showerhead makes them feel so much better :) And, in my case, when I bought the showerhead, it came with all the stuff necessary - but I didn't need any of it. Just unscrewed the showerhead I had and screwed that one on. Saved the "stuff" just in case, though.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm

LI, Foo Foo is lookin great... in fact that is one of the ones I'm lookin at when I decide to down size..

It still has lots of room and is much much better on gas than my Mabeline..and beside hubby will drive it... LOL

Lots of great rides with her and can't wait to hear all your Adventures..

God Bless

Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby VickieP » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am

Haven't changed my opinion, Foo Foo is still beautiful! :D
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Beautiful rig, Li! FooFoo is exactly like the rig I would choose, if I could start all over. To heck with hauling a trailer behind me all over the place----I would so much prefer to just drive the whole shebang, like I drive my truck.

I hope you will have it in FL in January to show her off!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh my, that is one wonderful rig. Know you are going to enjoy having such luxury for travel. I am looking forward to reading about all your adventures.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Readytogo » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Do you buy that showerhead at a camping place or Lowes or somewhere?
Readytogo

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs