Home?

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Home?

Postby Echo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Embarrassed??? Humiliated to the max if anyone were to see the inside yet. Wont be doing any changes in here for awhile yet. But It's still loaded up and stuff is scattered around. My bathroom is the cleanest thing in here. Got to rearrange the cabinets today. Kelly put the dishes under the sink and groceries over the sink? Go figure!!! ;)

Yeah I been thing about asking the maintenance guy here if he's got a long tape measure I can use so that I can check out the length, without the tongue. He77 don't live in/on that!

Nope no duck tape! :lol: :lol: Tho the bottom window over the sink is cracked. Might put some on when it comes time to head back up on the rock. Don't want no glass to be falling out on the road.

Will be buying more than one new tire! Plan on buying 5 new tires and one rim when we get income taxes back. Dang it!! Mom always said, "There's no such thing as 'extra' money". As bout the time you figure you have some??? Something throws a monkey wrench into the works. ~sigh~

I really like the truck. But I think I am gonna have to be looking for a bigger one to pull this TT very far. The truck is only a 1/2 ton. 350h v8 auto and 4x4. It does have a tranny cooler and heavy duty suspension so that does help. But boy did it grunt, groan and dog down on the few little hills I had to pull up. Yep! I need to win the lottery!!! 8-) :lol:

And yes the living room is in the front then kitchen, bath and bedroom in the rear. I've looked at TT's with front kitchens and have fallen in love with that layout. Would love to have one but might have to wait until Kelly gets out on her own. She is talking about getting her own set up and doing work camping on her own. Poor kid got my gypsy genes. :lol:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby dayspring39 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Oh nice Echo and Kelly... you should be warm and safe in that one...
Kathleen
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby Nasoosie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:59 am

CONGRATS, ECHO AND KELLY!

I finally had the time to view your new abode! For some reason I had thought I read somewhere that you had bought a popup, but that is a mansion compared to a tent! When you get your tires, you should be road ready! I am looking forward to seeing the inside of it soon.

By the way, it's so good to have you posting again!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs