My soon to be new to me Roadtrek

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: My soon to be new to me Roadtrek

Postby Liz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Travelinana wrote:[size=150] By the way, all my transactions were on http://www.rvonline.com
[b]

I never happened to find that site. I found mine using http://www.rvtraderonline.com
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby bikerchic777 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:09 pm

So, how are you liking it, Liz?
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby Birdie » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:58 am

One of the neatest things Liz has in this rig is a 1/2 Oven. That is so great. I have put that on my list of things I think I need in my rig. It is made by Apollo and the RV is distributed by Midwestsales.org in South Bend, IN. I really see it in my future. You saw the biscuits in 14 minutes...beats the oven in my rig.

Liz did Talipia last night. That was pretty neat. Oh, my-o-my, she is gonna love that part of her rig.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Postby JanetA » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:32 pm

CONGRATS, LIZ! ! ! ! !

SO happy for you! I hesitate to say how JEALOUS I am, but I'm bettin' you know that already.
;) ;) ;)

Would love to see you all.,, at least you all that are in TX. Please post when ya'll are gonna be there at the same time.

I would love to bring ROY and the fur kids to meet ya'll.

Love and safest of travels to you and hopin to see ya soon!

Janet
ImageImageImage
JanetA

Postby ponder53 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Liz,

Your 2006 RT is gorgeous, I am green with envy. The changes they made in the design are perfect. I like the micro over the fridge and the 3 big drawers. I can't tell how much room there is in the bath for a big person but it looks very nice. Love all the counter space and the solid surface tops. Let me know if you like the macerator pump, there is so much chatter about on the RT forum I am not sure whether to invest in one or not. Hope we meet up down the road sometime so I can see it. Congrats.

Linda
Linda & Mikomi
2000 Roadtrek Pop200
"trekn2nowr"
somewhere in the NW
ponder53

Postby AlmostThere » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Linda, what's the chatter about on the macerators? I know they have been around for a long time, used on boats, but thought "what a great idea for RVs"! Would like to hear any pros/cons just to store as reference for perhaps a later RV purchase.
AlmostThere

Postby Travelinana » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:02 pm

[b][b]That's a new one on me but you won't catch me walking into Camping World and asking if they have any unless I can find a female saleslady :shock: :? :lol: :lol: [/b][/b]
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Liz » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 pm

ponder53 wrote:Liz,
Let me know if you like the macerator pump, there is so much chatter about on the RT forum I am not sure whether to invest in one or not. Hope we meet up down the road sometime so I can see it. Congrats.

Linda

I've only used it twice so far, and it worked great. The only issue so far is the original hose is a little stiff and hard to coil when cold. I've heard they split. I looked at two other RTs and both owners have replaced the hose with a flexible one....may have to do that some day. Other than that, if the macerator pump motor were to fail, there is no back-up plan... :o
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs