How to post picture of my rig...??

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

How to post picture of my rig...??

Postby Excel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Can someone please tell me how to put a picture of my rig on this forum????? It's on my hard drive but it won't work trying copy & paste.....???? :?
Excel

Re: How to post picture of my rig...??

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:35 pm

You need to set up an account at Photobucket first. Upload your photos from your computer to Photobucket. be sure before you upload you set the size to "large". When you have your pics on photobucket, minimize that screen and open the forum. Start a new post and click on the minimized Photobucket. On the photo you want, left click on the bottom choice (think its jpg). Bring up your post and right click and choose paste.

Let me know if this isn't clear and I'll try again.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Just one change to Karen's post - pick the IMG code on Photobucket to add it to the post.

The size she mentioned "large" is also called 640x480 - you don't want to put on pictures larger than that to the forum.

I emailed you also - let me know if this works.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Excel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Karen: Thanks for trying to help....Got into Photobucket, downloaded my pic...then couldn't access it let alone move it onto this website...Sent Beth an e-mail & God Bless her, she got back to me & told me to do the 'img' thing (copy...paste here, etc.) Fought with that a few times but finally got it posted...Can't help the size...don't know how yet to get a medium size pic...It's either small, for an avatar, or large as is posted. Anyhow, thanks much...
Beth: I'm having a lot of trouble with this website, keeps giving me that message & kicking me out...I persevere & keep trying & eventually I get in...can't always go to the back arrow, cause I'll get that message again...I'm trying not to screw up, but have no idea why all the problems...Had to go to photobucket several times & try to paste here...eventually got in done, but if it's too large...I'm really sorry. Thanks for the e-mail...didn't know about copying that 'img' part...Again, thanks so much...
Excel

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:26 pm

I skip the "home" page and have bookmarked the Board Index page,... gets me right in with no agony!
Cedar518

Return to Show off your Rigs