My Casita (needs a name)

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: My Casita (needs a name)

Postby avalen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 am

love those little casita's, had one like that years ago, pulled it with a Subaru and
called it Nimrod. I don't know where the name came from but all the relatives
and the kids called it that and it stuck. I will try and think of a name.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dpf » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 am

Hey Cinderella...doesn't that little Casita help fulfill your dreams...kinda like going to the ball? I think Punkin would be an excellent name for a Casita...little and cute. Or keeping in the "small" frame of mind...how about Munchkin....she helps you follow the yellow brick road. Okay...I'll quit now! ;) and NO I'm not drinking Bloody Mary's this AM.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 am

i really like your Casita. I'm always thinking about upgrading from the folding a-frame Chalet to a regular camper. Less chance for leaks that way,... hinges all around and door in two pieces makes for danger zone for water infiltration if there is any wind with rain. I think I'll do some research on them. Looks like a great step up for me. Re: a name? Well, I call my Chalet "Little Girl"....but that's not what i called her the first time I tried to back it up! HAHAHA.... :roll:
Cedar518

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:54 am

Thanks Veda! Although I know this is the best time of year for camper trading, I don't have the $$ to do it right now. But I'll add those sites to my faves and see what the future brings. Thanks again!
Cedar518

Postby mtngal » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi Veda, your picture is great, so much fun that your sister has a Casita too! I don't have a name for my
"future" Casita yet either, but here's an idea for you.....Cream Puff! My daughter had a little banty hen she called Cream Puff because of her color and also she was always sitting on eggs and actually looked like a cream puff!
Diana
mtngal

Postby Bethers » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Since I've never named my rv, won't even try with yours - but I love some of the suggestions :)

I'd also love to see pics of some of your modifications - if you have before and after, those are great. Otherwise, just after will do. (Sure are nosy, aren't we???)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Fernie » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:59 pm

First thing of the top of my head was "Cassie"!! I don't know you though and of course, time often comes up with an appropriate named based on adventures in your rv. I have a friend who named hers "Thumper" because when they drove it it home they had to go down one of those sectioned highways and it was THUMP THUMP THUMP all the way home.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Carolinagal » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi Veda, have you named your casita yet? I'm with Fernie, the first thing that popped in my skull too, was "Cassie". I need to go look up your intro, so I have more of an idea of who you are and what area of our country you live in. I've been gone for a couple of months and am trying to catch up here, and was so nosey about the casitas got into your pics first and thought to comment. I love them, I have a 21 ft. Jayco MH, which suits me, but I am so nosey about the casitas, thanks for all of the info.

Carol
Carolinagal

Return to Show off your Rigs