Inside My RV

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Inside My RV

Postby cpatinjones » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi,
Pics of the inside of my RV for inquiring minds. :mrgreen:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2488/423 ... 1474f4.jpg

Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Re: Inside My RV

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Wow! Very nice!! Love the skylight over the shower too. How do you keep the table and chairs from flying all over when you are on the road? There is so much more room with all those slide outs. Makes it feel more like a regular home that way.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby cpatinjones » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Hello BarbaraRose,

The two lounge chairs are strapped to the sofa. The 4 kitchen table chairs are strapped below the seat and in and around the legs.

The three slides make a big difference. I plan on living in it in a few years, so I wanted it big enough, but not too big. :)
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Postby VickieP » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm

You've got a beautiful rig, Carolyn. One question, have you ever sat up in bed and konked your head? :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Cedar518 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 am

Wow Carolyn! That is a beautiful and big rig! Bigger than anything I had back when i was married and had my 5ths. X had the trucks so that is why I've gone to smaller TTs.

I especially like the two windows on each side of the head of the bed for cross-ventilation and watching what's going on out there! I never had table and chairs and always thought I'd like them better.

Very NICE!
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 am

Wow, that's very nice. Lots of room....I really like the desk area. I've always wondered about the dinette chairs in rigs that have them....are they secured when traveling? (On edit...I see I should read the other responses before posting my own. :roll: )
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Nasoosie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 am

WOW----very impressive rig, Carolyn! I especially love those tables and chairs rather than a built-in dinette. Your pictures look like a brochure ad for your rig! Thanks for posting these!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby carold » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 am

Very nice and roomy. Especially love the desk area. Like the table and chairs, but the dinette area is handy for storage and extra sleeping when gk's are visiting. carold
carold

Postby avalen » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 am

very nice rig,
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dpf » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 am

Absolutely gorgeous! Now that is Five Star camping! :D

Our friends pick up their "new experienced" 2006 5er today. Saw the pictures of it on the dealers website but can't wait to see it up close and personal!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 am

Just beautiful!

I could fit my little trailer in your kitchen! :lol:
mitch5252

Postby retiredhappy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 am

Nice rig. Makes me think about taking out my dinette and just using a table and chairs - ummmm?
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 am

Very nice rig! Our last 5th wheel was pretty much that same setup. I did find that I would have preferred a booth dinette over table and chairs. While it's pretty to look at, I missed the under seat storage and also everytime we tried to get out of a chair, the legs wouldn't slide on the carpeting and would just tip over almost taking us with it. Just my humble opinion (JMHO). :D ;)
AlmostThere

Postby dpf » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm

We have the table and chairs and I have mixed feelings. I originally wanted a booth when we decided to replace the TT, but when you're buying used and the price is right you learn to compromise very quickly. I like the table better for daily use when we sit around the table to eat or play cards...mainly because I was always the one stuck against the wall and had to have someone move if I wanted to get out of the booth. But I hate having to secure the chairs for travel. I miss having the booth for storage and an extra bed, but we did gain a lot of storage with the area under the bed. When my sister goes with us she brings a twin size air mattress and it fits in the space for the table and chairs perfectly and we move the table/chairs off the slide, but then in the morning I can't sit and drink coffee and look out the windows until I'm ready to get dressed and go outside and face the world! If I could just get DH to stop snoring so loud that one of us (usually me) didn't end up on the sofa every night.... we really wouldn't have a problem! :roll: Don't suggest getting rid of DH...cuz the truck would go with him! :lol:
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby OutandAbout » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Beautiful rig. Nice panelling. If I push Mitch's rig out of your kitchen, I could fit mine in and have some leftover space. :lol: :lol: I like the table & chairs better than the booth. I have the booth and find it uncomfortable for sitting too long. (There is no other area to sit in my camper) Linda
OutandAbout

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs