AliceM's Camping World Special

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: AliceM's Camping World Special

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 pm

How about Bungee cords and duct tape :o - sounds like what you'll need to keep the door closed on the way to CW.

Sure hope everything they did is under warranty - cuz you don't need to be giving them anything more.

BTW, that one door thing is one of the reasons I think I'll stick with a Class C - very little chance all 3 of my door will quit working.

You know, now that I said that, I'll probably get a Class A next time, dontcha?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 pm

Nice looking rig. We need pics of the inside "before" you get it all fixed up. Love hearing about your CW adventures. Imagine, your very own mechanic.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Cedar518 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey there Alice,...has CW discussed with you how you want the deed to read? Surely they will deed that hookup site to you now,.. haha.... I know,... "Don't call me Shirley!" Girl you are going to have one fine rig by the time you get all of those improvements finished.
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Oh, my, I am laughing over the ice cream on your clothes - cuz I bet it matches the ice cream on mine - but I foolishly pay for the priveledge!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 am

Maybe we should do what you are doing and stay with the rig while it is getting its ouchies fixed. We picked ours up from RV place to leave for weekend. It was in to get dewinterized, fix back slide, check front slide and change batteries. The refrig worked when we took it over there. When we picked it up the refrig wasn't working, only 1 battery had been changed, front slide was okay and we know what the problem is with the back slide. They fiddled with refrig and got it working, made sure the water was working in all the sinks and put front slide in and out okay. When we got to campground refrigerator did not working at all, back slide had to be pushed out and batteries were not holding charge. When we left big front slide did not want to come in, refrigerator was still out. It is now at RV place. Thought about going to Camping World but it is quite a ways up the road. Glad you mentioned the price of labor as we thought the $109 charged here was outrageous. Guess not. So any way she remains over there for a while. Guess we are going to find and buy the batteries and they will install them. Most of the problems were probably from letting it sit for a year without using it. Good excuse to keep moving.
Hope things work out for you. Enjoy the ice cream.
asirimarco

Postby Shirlv » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Alice, Here you are. I looked everywhere for you. I should have called Camping World, I am sure all of the stores know you by name. :D I think you are very clever, keep eating their ice cream and they will rush to finish your rv. You could eat the ice cream while sitting in the pool, it would cut down on the laundry. Glad you and Sandy dog are safe.
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby Redetotry » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 pm

So Alice, how long have you been at CW the whole month of August!?

Love your posts and especially related to the one about the food on the shirt, I've been wondering the exact same thing. There was a period when my shirts were spot free, I've been blaming it on my laundry detergent.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs