Oh, The Junk We Find Places For

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Oh, The Junk We Find Places For

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 am

rvgrammy1953 wrote:: ...and who needs 2-3 of every when it comes to cooking spoons, flippers, whisks, meat thermometers.... :? :roll: Don't get me started about pots and pans..... :shock: So when I purge, I put up a "free to a good home" table at the end of our site...and it' gone in a weekend.... ;) :lol:

Are you sure he isn't just sneaking it all back into the 5r when you aren't looking?? :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Travelinana » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Mitch and I have kept cyberspace hot today....I'm determined to get over the 'crud' before I leave Thurs...she has talked me into staying the night and also enjoying her cooking (don't say anything Vicki)...that was such a relief to see all that 'stuff' cause I will have that much at least...When I emptied my 24' motor home the 4 rubbermaid containers quickly quadrupled...I'm so excited to get 'Funny Girl' (might be a better name for Mitch's but she'll probably keep MM..or will it be MM 2?
By the way, I have 'Lady Bird' for sale...she's the 27 DSRL if you want to go to www.jayco.com and see the specs and layout...it's a 2013 but 2014 is the same..It didn't make a road trip, not once...I had it washed and waxed this morning and tomorrow I do my thing on the inside..I have added a Queen RV Pillow Top Mattress (firm), a maxx fan and guard for LR screen door...It can also be seen on www.rvtrader.com..I pulled it to the dealership once and my Ford F-150 handled it very well...Price is $22,750...I'm in Arkansas so if you're shopping for a bumper pull and fairly close just let me know...If you want my phone number, PM me and I'll send it to you..
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby cnq50b » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:25 pm

So happy for you both!
Nancy, Hope you get feeling better soon & that 'Lady Bird' finds her 'forever home' quickly. :D
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Wow this is the year of new travel units. I jammed my stuff into this one so fast and have been on the move since I got it, I need to slow down and reorganize. Want to try to get as much as I can get done this week. I have sold or given away a bunch of stuff out of here, but still have more than I need.

Mitch congratulations on your new unit, I know you are excited. This begins a new set of memories with your TT, every time I see a Fun Finder you come to my mind. That is just you. :lol:

Hopefully this summer as I am roaming around I can catch up with you.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby snowball » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 pm

it sounds like everyone is getting either new or new to them rig how neat!!! I'll have to agree with the pack rat so terrible about it
I've had a puddle of water appear every so often so finally took everything out from under the sink in the upstairs!! it shocked even me!!!
so now I need to decide what to do with all that stuff..like who needs 3 bags of unopened cotton balls?
sheila
snowball

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am

Gentleladybear wrote:...Hopefully this summer as I am roaming around I can catch up with you.

You know if you're ever in the area, my driveway is always open!
mitch5252

Postby RitaMc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 pm

That's quite a large kitchen for a 19ft trailer. :lol: But I suppose people who like to cook and bake need their space ;)
1969 Shasta Loyfyte / Jeep Grand Cherokee
Breezie on the road again
[Image
RitaMc

Postby mitch5252 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I WISH the kitchen in the trailer was that big!!
mitch5252

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs