Photo tour of our fifth wheel

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Photo tour of our fifth wheel

Postby CrowdedCamperMom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 am

Hi y'all! I finally posted a page to my blog dedicated to a ''home tour" of our fifth wheel.
Here is the link! It only took me 4 months to get photos gathered...
http://crowdedcamper.com/?page_id=311
Becky
The Crowded Camper Mom
Full time in a heartland landmark 5er
2 kids, 2 dogs, 1 fish & married to a military man
Http://www.crowdedcamper.com
Http://www.facebook.com/thecrowdedcamper
CrowdedCamperMom

Re: Photo tour of our fifth wheel

Postby IrishIroamed » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Nice tour Becky - I am keeping up on your blog - love it!!! One question tho regarding "What’s in our fridge? Beer that I’m allergic to, and a TON of hot dogs" is that MM plan on purpose?? :D
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

My "Retired Military Man" is watching "Return of the Jedi" for 75th time and I'm sitting here laughing my head off at your blog post about the bed arrangements... :lol: :lol: Girl, you have to write a book when this grand adventure is over...bet you'll sell a million..... ;) :lol: Love the tour...and yes, the 2nd cot is a great idea...Your sense of humor is wonderful....and it will keep you sane.... ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby CrowdedCamperMom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 pm

IrishIroamed wrote:Nice tour Becky - I am keeping up on your blog - love it!!! One question tho regarding "What’s in our fridge? Beer that I’m allergic to, and a TON of hot dogs" is that MM plan on purpose?? :D

Hey! We got that beer expecting a snow storm a while back, and wanted to have refreshments handy. I drank one and the next morning I woke up with a crazy swollen flubber lip. It was awful. No way to get anywhere with iced over roads. So I stuck it out with Motrin and kids benadryl. The story about it was back in early Dec. I had to dig a little. (http://crowdedcamper.com/?p=206 )

MM is waiting on me to try it again and verify it is what caused the allergy. So he won't touch it. It sits there taunting me. Ha
Becky
The Crowded Camper Mom
CrowdedCamperMom

Postby IrishIroamed » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am

CrowdedCamperMom wrote:
IrishIroamed wrote:Nice tour Becky - I am keeping up on your blog - love it!!! One question tho regarding "What’s in our fridge? Beer that I’m allergic to, and a TON of hot dogs" is that MM plan on purpose?? :D

Hey! We got that beer expecting a snow storm a while back, and wanted to have refreshments handy. I drank one and the next morning I woke up with a crazy swollen flubber lip. It was awful. No way to get anywhere with iced over roads. So I stuck it out with Motrin and kids benadryl. The story about it was back in early Dec. I had to dig a little. (http://crowdedcamper.com/?p=206 )

MM is waiting on me to try it again and verify it is what caused the allergy. So he won't touch it. It sits there taunting me. Ha

Geez - I'm getting forgetuful :( I did read that post and didn't put 2+2 together. If you do drink it, do it in the hospital parking lot
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 pm

After reading your latest episode with your gas stove I think MM should buy you a counter top electric burner like this! You failed your open flame badge :)

http://www.amazon.com/Waring-DB60-Porta ... top+burner
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby CrowdedCamperMom » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

rvgrammy1953 wrote:My "Retired Military Man" is watching "Return of the Jedi" for 75th time and I'm sitting here laughing my head off at your blog post about the bed arrangements... :lol: :lol: Girl, you have to write a book when this grand adventure is over...bet you'll sell a million..... ;) :lol: Love the tour...and yes, the 2nd cot is a great idea...Your sense of humor is wonderful....and it will keep you sane.... ;)

I would love to write a book. I'm basically using one of graphic design programs and adding my posts and Facebook photos into it as a book for the kids when this year is done. It will be a great reminder of the time we all shared!
Becky
The Crowded Camper Mom
CrowdedCamperMom

Postby CrowdedCamperMom » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Redetotry wrote:After reading your latest episode with your gas stove I think MM should buy you a counter top electric burner like this! You failed your open flame badge :)

http://www.amazon.com/Waring-DB60-Porta ... top+burner

HAHA! Failed my open flame badge. That's funny! I can manage fine at home so I have no idea what my problem is in the camper?! It really makes me feel like an idiot. The stove is retired as of today.
Becky
The Crowded Camper Mom
CrowdedCamperMom

Postby IrishIroamed » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Becky - I too just read about the oil / stove fire. Glad everyone is OK with minimal damage. Can Arco be retrained? or does he need a refresher course? Happy too that MM was nearby and you weren't on your own.
Cheryl

IrishIroamed

Postby cpatinjones » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks for the tour.
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Return to Show off your Rigs