Coach House Platinum RV's

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Coach House Platinum RV's

Postby Rottkin2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello Ladies ;-) I am a newbie. Does anyone have a Coach House Platinum RV? If yes, can you share the pros and cons? Also, do you feel safe RVing alone? Any advice? Thanks, Elizabeth
Rottkin2

Re: Coach House Platinum RV's

Postby Bethers » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

I have a friend who had a CH Platinum when she rv'd. She loved it. I can attest that it was very well built.

As to traveling alone, I don't find it any different than living alone anywhere. Just always be aware of your surroundings. There have been several talks on this in the general room at various times.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Rottkin2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:31 pm

All good news and thanks again Beth
Rottkin2

Postby Acadianmom » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I have a 2002 Coach House Platinum 23 foot. I bought it used in 2006. After 2 Winnebagos I went for the Coach House. I find it's much better built than some of the Class C's. I have had the usual maintenance repairs that's usual for taking a house down the road. Just put new brakes on the front. I had leak problems with both of the Winnebago Class C's. So far, no leaks with the coach house.

My main complaint is lack of storage but I carry too much stuff anyway. I usually travel with my sister so with her stuff and my stuff we are stuffed. :lol: My floor plan has a front kitchen and 2 electric sofas that make beds. The bathroom is in the rear. I have memory foam pads on the sofas, good sofas, hard beds.

I think you will be very pleased with your motorhome.

Martha
Martha
2010 Coach House
Acadianmom

Return to Show off your Rigs