Coachmen Concord (2008)

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Coachmen Concord (2008)

Postby trinaperkins » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 pm

This is my second RV. The first one I bought in November and when the title STILL hadn't come in by March and things were falling apart and the dealership suddenly shrugged it shoulders and said too bad .. that I started pushing. Yep .. they sold me an RV that did not have a clear title. Had to get an attorney to straighten that mess out and get most of my money back. HOWEVER, the universe having an interesting way of getting us to where we are supposed to be .. inspite of the detours .. I ended up finding the perfect little RV. It is a 2008 Coachmen Concord. Has two slides .. one at the dinette and one in the bedroom. It's only about 28 ft but with the slides, it's perfect for me and my roadies. I absolutely can't wait to get her out and spend a little time fiddling. I have to reglue the weather stripping around all the hatches and the door.

The one thing I'm trying to come up with a "fix" for is the back window shade and the bigger dinette window shade. Can't afford to replace the night shade with a day/night shade so I'm trying to figure out alternatives so that light comes in and I can see out during the day. I welcome suggestions!

trinaperkins

Re: Coachmen Concord (2008)

Postby sharon » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Very nice! Would love some inside pictures, too!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby mitch5252 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Very nice! It's not small - my little trailer could fit inside of yours! :)

Where's it set up?
Is that a doggy playpen under the awning? Or a small portable jacuzzi? :shock:
mitch5252

Postby Bethers » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

I never have used the "day" shades - just open them all - I love the light.

And, yep, that's not small by any means - more along normal sized - or medium. Lots of us on here with smaller (mine's a 22' Class C).

Would love to see the inside, also.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Yakn1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Very nice!
I'm not lost, I'm on an adventure!
Yakn1

Postby Redwahine » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Very nice. Not too small at all!
Redwahine

Postby trinaperkins » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Mitch5152, it's a temporary dog pen that I had gotten. I've since gotten a better solution for my two little roadies .. 8 panels, easy to manage, plastic (no scratch through) and tall (no climbout for the Spiderman of the family, Spencer). Portable jacuzzi ... I wish!!!

Iris 8-Panel Indoor/Outdoor Pet Container: http://www.wayfair.com/Iris-8-Panel-Indoor-Outdoor-Pet-Pen-CI-908-IRI1037.html
trinaperkins

Postby trinaperkins » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Didn't want to bore people with interior photos! Since I've had a couple people ask, I'll post some up tomorrow! It's really fun to be able to share with people who understand my excitement!
trinaperkins

Postby Bethers » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

It looks like you enlarged your pics in your signature. Much better before! Now, it's hard to read your post - those pictures overcome it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby bluepinecones » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

She's a beauty, looking forward to inside photos.

Think a couple of the ladies have mentioned using sunscreen fabric on windows. Lets light in and you can see out but others cannot see in during the day.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby trinaperkins » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Not advertising for MHS but they took great photos for their website with wide angles:

trinaperkins

Postby Bethers » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:07 am

OK, is that not YOUR mh? As it doesn't have a cabover bed. And I must say, if that's what your bedroom looks like, I will never understand why you'd not use it as your bedroom ... but we sure are all different. If that's just a similar coach - one reason we like pictures is to see what each of us do with our mh's... how we make it our own (unlike me, who just leaves most as it was lol, some on here have done amazing things). Not saying I don't appreciate the pics ... but I don't think this is quite the model you have, eh?
Beth
Bethers

Postby trinaperkins » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 am

Beth, that is my MH and clueless why you think I am not using the bedroom as a bedroom. It doesnt have a cabover .. that's one of the things I like anout it.
trinaperkins

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 am

I think Beth confused you with another newby that just purchased a similar sized rig......Remember sometimes we are easily confused... :)

ANd we never get tired of looking at rigs inside and out.....there is usually in the back of our minds the little voice that asks us which rig will we get next?
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby cpatinjones » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 am

A beauty! Thanks for sharing.
Carolyn
35' Cougar 5th Wheel, F-250
Escapees, Good Sam, RVing Women
Slept in my RV
cpatinjones

Next

Return to Show off your Rigs