Our Car Trailer

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: Our Car Trailer

Postby Bethers » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Irmi, you'll love having a car when you're in FL. And, I never feel the car behind me, either. That said, make sure you get sites with enough room for everything. Some cg's don't have space for the smaller dollies, let alone the big ones after the car is removed. A friend of mine did put a hitch on the back of her car to be able to move her car dolly. Yours is bigger as hers only does the front wheels, then she can kind of slide it under the back of her mh once parked. You won't be able to do that, but might like the hitch to move it around after it's unhooked. Just a thought.

And I hope they can figure out an inexpensive way to get the convertible back to working! (Says me with the passenger window in my car staying up cuz I'm not sure it'll go back up if I put it down again - and don't want to pay for the module.)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs