My New Class C, well 1 year old

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

My New Class C, well 1 year old

Postby deezie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi,
Not sure if I can do this right or not. Plus I took very bad pictures and my rv was a mess. Okay here I go. This is a Class C 19 foot Fourwinds. Here are some pictures
I wonder if I can write after each picture or if I have to say everything first? The picture of the mirror in the bathroom is the original mirror/medicine cabinet it came with. I took it down and tiled it. I also put a wreath in the bathroom that has held up for a year with showers, bumps. Never comes down. The Dinette cushions I had slipcovers made because I didn't like the material that was on them. I would really like to paint the whole inside. The fake cherry is so orange looking and I want it white inside since its so tiny. I think it would make it feel roomier. I have lots of things hanging, even a windchime:)
deezie

Re: My New Class C, well 1 year old

Postby deezie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I guess what I did to add the pictures didn't work. I did go to the maint. area but I don't understand how to do it. I know nothing about photo bucket. Can't I just stay here and do it? it keeps saying my image is too large?
deezie
deezie

Re: My New Class C, well 1 year old

Postby Bethers » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:12 pm

You HAVE to use an outside service to post pictures. You need the link to them to do it. Sorry :( We all had to learn one of them at one time. And after you get the hang of it, it really isn't difficult.

But congrats on your new to you RV
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Show off your Rigs