I Love this Thread!

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

I Love this Thread!

Postby mtngal » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:43 pm

It's so fun to see all the different rigs! So here is mine, and I bet it will be the only horse trailer posted! It's a slant load with a separate tack room up front and over the goose neck. I made the tack room into a mini camper. It was perfect for horse camping when I didn't want to sleep outside. But now it's time to move on ; keep your fingers crossed for a speedy sale.

Here is my gorgeous truck....

No photo of the trailer hooked up to the truck, but I got to tell you it's a good looking rig! Diana
Diana
mtngal

Re: I Love this Thread!

Postby Sunseeker » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 pm

That's way cool, Diana...dual purpose. But where do you keep the microwave? :D
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Bethers » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Diana,
So interesting. And even more interesting to me that you post it today. When I walked Peaches around the cg yesterday- there were 2 rigs very similar to yours here. I so much wanted to ask the people how they had done the inside, but no one was at either of them. One even still had hay in the back that I could see - so must still be used also for animals.

Thanks for posting - you're right, I don't think we'll see many of those on our forum, and yesterday was the first time I saw any at an rv park :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey, hay! It works. Nice looking combo too. It is fun to see each other's rigs too.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:55 pm

A Koa in Pigeon Forge, where I was 2 weeks ago, across from me, was a small horse trailer, and the guy had made sleeping quarters, I assume, as he went in and came out in the mornings Only, he had taken this one horse trailer and hauled his motorcycle in it. There were lots of motorcycles up there. Always are in the mts. this time of yr. I thought that was unique.
Carolinagal

Postby avalen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 pm

hey, think of the remodel possibilities :D I've seen some pretty big horse trailers
with full accomodations. Hope you get a quick sale.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Carolinagal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 am

Diana, doesn't seem to me you should have much trouble selling, nice looking set up. Especially with the camper area in front, good selling point. Are you located in a good horse country area? Good Luck !!!
Carol
Carolinagal

Postby Irene » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Ha Carolinagal ,I live just a short dist, from Piegon Forge. call the next time you are here,love to have coffee .
Irene

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:42 am

A few years ago I would have been calling you! I looked all over for a trailer w/sleeping qtrs. Sold the horses when we moved, but I know a lot of horse ppl. I'll let them know you have this one. :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Return to Show off your Rigs