My Unnamed Rig

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: My Unnamed Rig

Postby Aokay » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks, Vicki. That was actually easy. Now I need to work on an avitar.
Aokay

Postby VickieP » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm

You're welcome, I knew you could do it! :D
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am

Very nice and congratulations.

And my rig isn't named, either.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:00 am

Our 5er doesn't have a name, either... ;)

Very nice rig.... :) We're considering a Class C for us in a few years....and have looked at the Fleetwoods....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Nasoosie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:25 am

Aokay wrote:Thanks, Vicki. That was actually easy. Now I need to work on an avitar.

Beautiful rig, Judy! And HUGE! Yes, after your avatar, inside pics, please!! I like your plan with Enterprise rental cars....great idea.
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 pm

For an avatar don't use the IMG code, but use the direct code. (Just to confuse you more :) ) - and make sure it's not bigger than 90 x 90 pixels.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby OutandAbout » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:35 pm

That sure is one pretty rig. Contrats and many happy traveling miles. Awaiting, will all the others, for the inside pics. We sure know how to nag don't we? :lol: :lol: Linda
OutandAbout

Postby JoanE » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 pm

chalet05 wrote:Very nice! Hmmm, maybe I am going to be the only one on here who doesn't have a name for my rig - unless you count 'the camper' or 'the rig'. :D

Since I have the truck camper now, I have decided to rent a car when in some places for awhile. I don't want to tow nor the extra expense of a vehicle. Good to hear the deal you are getting from Enterprise!

No Anita, there are two of us. I haven't named mine either. However during the heat of the election primary,when my very political family was fighting on Facebook, my aunt said I lived in a "box".

I have been renting a car while in Florida. Found a small rental agency and was able to negotiate a reasonable price for winter in FL. Probably will not tow yet. I just need to get back in the RV saddle!
ImageMaggie Mae (Jack Russell "terror")
http://www.emptyponder.blogspot.com
JoanE

Postby JoanE » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Forgot to add my congrats. I know how excited I was when I finally bought mine. These gals have been super helpful and supportive.
JoanE

Postby Aokay » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 am

OK...I am now back with my Tioga. I actually traded it in last weekend very impulsively because I was worried about it being ready for our Oregon trip which we originally planned for this month. They had put a wrong strut on the door when I bought it and a large person could not get through the door. They told me it would not be done until the following week and I would have to leave it for two days. I impulsively ended up trading for another which was NOT a smart move financially. They ended up getting the door fixed that day so I decided I would keep the Tioga and they decided they would keep my $500.00 deposit even though I purchased a new RV from them...talk about customer service. I am still trying to get the $500.00 back but if not, it is a lesson learned in my new RV world. Everyday is another lesson learned.

Since I have had my RV for a little over a month, I am trying out the RV parks in the Houston area since we have changed our plans now and will not be going to Oregon until June. Today, I will be moving to a new park, Northlake RV Park in Humble, TX for a month. Since I am new to this, I feel secure in the parks with hookups for now until I get more familiar with my RV's working parts. Next month I will move on to Austin. I guess this is called "baby steps." :lol:
Aokay

Postby JoanE » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Aokay wrote: Since I am new to this, I feel secure in the parks with hookups for now until I get more familiar with my RV's working parts. Next month I will move on to Austin. I guess this is called "baby steps." :lol:

I agree with you. At a park, if something goes wrong, or you just don't remember how to do something, there are other knowledgeable people to help. Good luck and enjoy!
JoanE

Postby Olive600 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Looking forward to learning her name and hearing about your first adventure together.
Olive600

Postby BayouLady » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Very nice! I have the plan of selling the house to and living on the road, just haven't gotten there yet. The enterprise is a good idea, especially since they pick you up and drop you off.
Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bonnie, Alexis and BECK
ImageImage
BayouLady

Postby BayouLady » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Has "Unnamed" been named ?
Laissez les bons temps rouler

Bonnie, Alexis and BECK
ImageImage
BayouLady

Previous