My Soon to be New "Old" Rig

Tell about and post pictures of your rigs and changes you make to them.

Re: My Soon to be New "Old" Rig

Postby Bethers » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:28 pm

Yes, I did. Loved it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Bethers » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Things they be a'changing.

Ever since leaving SD I've had so many thoughts about my current rig, the Cruiser, etc... From keeping both, to selling Winnie and after I sold my car and traveled in Winnie without, to possibly keeping Winnie and selling Cruiser. Of course, had I thought that would be my decision, I wouldn't have spent quite as much for the new batteries lol, but it is my current decision. That said, I drove Cruiser into town today and loved driving her. She certainly has some advantages that Winnie doesn't. However Winnie I've been making little changes on for her whole life and have several others on the back burner... But some things, like she already has solar (big one for me) and that I loved driving her after I got rid of the toad so I'm going to continue cleaning Cruiser, but not fix anything else.... Let whoever makes her home do those necessary fixes (I'd replace the cushions, for example). Now, if she doesn't sell because people don't understand it would be less expensive for them to do most of them... I'll go ahead and do lots, then raise the price to cover everything. Heck. I replaced the tires, the two coach batteries, a part to the fridge... Probably the three most expensive things, already.

So if any of you are interested or know someone interested in a Class B, let me know. I'll be placing an ad in the next week or so.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:42 pm

when your friend suggested it I thought wonder what she will do...so not totally surprised hope it sells at a good price.
sheila
snowball

Postby monik7 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 pm

Good luck Beth whatever you decide to do. Like Sheila, I wondered too when you mentioned what your friend said about selling the Cruiser. Maybe you can make some money on the sale.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Like your new rig. Are you about settled in yet?
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Previous

Return to Show off your Rigs