Campfire

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Campfire

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm

I found the count on the beer!! :D ......How about some camper/mountain pies....got bread, cherry pie filling, apple pie filling, blackberry pie filling.....OH, OH...also brought pizza fixings...we can make them, too......geez....I got the munchies.....okay, back to the beer count.....54 bottles of beer on the wallllll....54 bottles of beer......Lori & Ernie are taking 2 for now.....so it's.......52 bottles of beer on the walllllll...........................I'm having such a good time.... :lol: :lol:

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm gonna leave the beer for the moment - but have lots of room for one of the pizza pies that Lori just made :) I'm sure after I finish that I'll be back for the beer to wash it down.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm

i took my bottle of beer to the camper,... it's pouring rain here right now,.... never even got to light my campfire tonight,... we're all closed up in our campers and got plastic over the wood and kindling i'd just laid ready to light before the downpour started! If you are looking at a weather map,... take a look at the northeast and weep! See you in a.m. for coffee with Zeee!
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Okay, here I am with a HUGE watermelon all sweet and juicy. Who wants a slice?
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby avalen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm

hi ya girls, just popping by to say hi, but I'll stay long enough for a piece of watermelon
yummmmmmm, and I even got a big chunk of the heart, this one is really sweet and
juicy too. ptttt, how far did that seed go? oops, sorry, I didn't mean to spit that seed
on you, I guess I'm not very good at spitting watermelon seeds. :lol:
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks, Ava - the seed got all the way to me- and sent me right over for my own huge piece of watermelon - love it - yummy, so, so juicy.

pstttttttttttttt -

oops, not sure where that one landed ...
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:07 pm

ohhhhhh that watermelon was good, thanks, sorry I have to eat and run but I have
work in the morning and I'm so tired. Night
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 pm

Hey all save some of that watermelon for me!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!! Yummy, oh goodness I love watermelon. Dang there it goes dribbling all down my chin and on my shirt. Good thing I always wear an old one for gobbling juicy slurpy watermelon. :lol:

Threw a few hunks of wood on the fire, I'll just put another log on the fire and grab me some of those beans.

Oh also brought some more ice for those 47 bottles of beer. 47 bottle of beer on the wall. Hmmm take another one down pass it around, 46 bottles of beer. 46? I've been here a little bit. I know I said when ya'll passed out it was all mine but dang I'm to old these days to handle all of them by myself. I aint as young and stupid as I use to be. Once upon a time I could make a big dent in that much beer. But back then I didn't mind sleeping on the nice cool bathroom floor and selling Buicks. :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: I'm smarter now. (shhhh, we wont mention the word older again) hehehehehe

ppphhhhitoooo yeehaw there goes my seed. HAHA did i get anyone?
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 pm

I've just finished wiping the seeds out of the left eye while counting the beers I took of the wall with the right eye..... :shock: missed Echo at the fire, but did take another beer.....so with my piece of watermelon in hand, I'm off to bed singing.......45 bottles of beer on the wall....45 bottles of beer.......oh, I just ran into?????? (who's next..... :lol: ;) )

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2008 Toyota Tundra
rvgrammy1953

Postby Irene » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh ya.. I love a camp fire.. roasting marshmallow's telling stories,just being there with great friends.. OH ! now I have hitch-itck.
Irene

Postby oliveoil » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Ice Cold watermelon-------- what a delightful treat!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the melon------ I'm off to bed------ I need to leave early for my doc appointment in the morning-----hope to stop for coffee----with ya all-- but if i'm running late--------ya know where I am!
Have a good night -------
oliveoil

Postby Shirlv » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 am

Geeezzz! What a bunch of rowdy women. You will get us thrown out of the park. :lol: Nan can I have a Mojitas. I promise this is my last one. Can you imagine what fun we will have when we actually get together. You notice I said when we get together.
Shirl
Maryland

She believed she could, so she did..R.S. Grey
Shirlv

Postby Barbzeee » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:53 am

Well have we decided on how many bottles are actually left.. seems to me.. some of you have been lifting the arm a little much... or was it those toasted marshmellows... aaaaah I know it was the glow of that fire...yeah I could have another beer..or maybe two...ooooooh I never had one of those whatcha call its... Nan you make a good one ???

God Bless... I need my coffee

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Gentleladybear » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 am

Shirl here is a mojito, don't think we need to count these. But I keep ducking the seeds being spit. LOL But ok, here's back to you....ppppppptttttttooooooooooo. Campfires are so much fun.....51 bottles of beer on the walllllllllllllllllllll.

Nan
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 am

Wait a minute.....there were 45 bottles of beer on the wall, when I went to bed last night :? ......must be Barbzeee and Nan went halves on a 6 pack.... ;) ;) ..Okay, well, the weekend is coming, so we did need more beer :roll: ;) ....I do have the fixings for more Mojitos here, if you run out Nan...... ;) BTW....have scrambled egg Camper pies ready......made enough for everyone......Ernie's got more going for the "sleepy heads".... :D

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2008 Toyota Tundra
rvgrammy1953

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk