Campfire

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Re: Campfire

Postby Fernie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:04 am

I was just going to fix scrambled eggs with ham and bacon, but those scrambled egg pies sound too good to pass up. Bash and I sure would like one and what the heck, we'll both grab another beer and start the morning off right!! By the way, I swallowed a watermelon seed last night eating my juicy piece of watermelon in the dark around the campfire----am I in trouble? :( BTW--did anyone "spike" that watermelon last night ---ya know where you inject a little vodka or such? :shock:

43 bottles of beer on the wall; 43 bottles of beer---take a couple down---pass it around-----
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby JanJer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 am

What fun the campfire is!!! I don't drink beer so I will just sit here and have a few pulls off my bottle of Sippin Apple Pie. Pass the marshmellows please.

Jan
ImageImage
Roughin' It Smoothly
Jan, Jerry, Roada the Chi and Sass the Cockatiel
JanJer

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 am

Thanks for the eggs, Lori and Ernie - BURP - oops, that must have been the beer LOL

And if any is left, I want another big slab of that watermelon. Gotta love that sweet, juicy melon - and then spitting the seeds around the campfire with my friends, life doesn't get any better (ceptin' when I hit one of ya LOL)

pffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt splat
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 am

Dang it Beth, ya got me !!! LOL... now I gotta ask what in the high hoot is a egg pie.. I mean are ya taking like a egg in a pie LOL or a pie with an egg on it.. or is it like a a fritatta ?? LOL does it have pepperoni and cheese in it.. mmmmm I'm getting hungry ... Oh, by the way... how many bottles are left ???....what a count ...we sure is good.. Don't ask don't tell should be our motto !!!

Ok, who's got the sing along .....hummmmmmmmmmm on key now !!! Who's next ????

God Bless Us All !
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby carold » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Barbz, don't worry about how many beers are left -I just restacked and now we've got another 100 after you guys finish this batch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ain't life grand.(BURP) :D :D :D carold
carold

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:18 pm

ooops,...here comes Cedar back to the campfire,.. and what is that she's carrying??? OH NO! it's crackers and cheese and a box of WINE!
:o
Cedar518

Postby Echo » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Holy 'smoke & flamethrowers' Batman!!! Don't stand downwind or between thems that ate the beans & cheese and drank the beer and that campfire. Whew! Not to mention what all that is gonna do to make that campfire a bonfire!! Be singeing things ya'll don't want singed. Be calling the vol fire dept and Chemtrek!!! Probably them folks from the EPA too. Oh jehoshaphat I forgot who ate the sausage!!!! OMG Look out....... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen:
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby asirimarco » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Wow - guess I really missed out on the fun after my three yesterday. Still working on getting the house cleaned - so today I am behaving myself - well maybe - box wine huh - my kind of stuff. maybe I'll just have a little glass or 2....maybe ................3................um 4? with you all. house work keeps I always say.
asirimarco

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Carol,...just put that box down right between our camp chairs! haha
:D
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Ooh, I like box wine, too - but has to be on ice, so I just borrowed some ice from Lori and Ernie's icemaker, filled my glass with ice, and then snuck over to Cedar's and hijacked the entire box - I don't have to be to work till 6 am tomorrow - no one said I had to go sober, did they ... hehehe
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby carold » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:54 pm

I've had to- much red wine to respond to anyone's post. Hic, Hic. and it's REAL red wine, not virtual. :lol: carold
carold

Postby Fernie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Sorry gals but I got to go chop some more wood-----BRB with some more logs for the campfire. I'll pass on the sausage but save me some cheese and a glass or two of wine!!! Whew----never knew a campfire coulld be so much fun and so much work!! Where is Ernie??? I bet he knows how to chop wood!!! Of course they used to tell about my cousin's father in law who was chopping wood with a friend and when the friend bent over to pick up the wood, he actually got chopped in the---Well you know where. With all the beer Lori has been pouring down Ernie, I better chop the wood by myself or take on of you gals that don't drink beer or wine!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog..
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away...
Fernie

Postby Cedar518 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:33 pm

BETHERS!!! You come BACK here with that box of wine!

:o
Cedar518

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 pm

<ducking> and <hiding> me and the wine from Cedar - :D :D :D
Beth
Bethers

Postby Mtntophoundz » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Well, I decided to bring my hard lemonade to share with everyone.*giggle* But somehow six disappeard before I got here. *giggle* Now I feel all warm and relaxed after a hard day. *giggle* *giggle* *giggle* So now I only have 6 left for myself *more giggles*
Mollie
A hubby, 2 skin kids,
Fur-sons Shane & Rascal
It is in the woods we return to reason and faith..... ~Emerson
Mtntophoundz

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk