campfires & laptops*Update w/ Pics**

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

campfires & laptops*Update w/ Pics**

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm sitting by the campfire listening to live music at the CG & the kids playing kick ball in the field. We are camping this weekend in Saluda NC. It's about 40 miles from home. Hubby & grandson are fishing so it's me & all the pups by the fire. I'm a "beach camper" not the mountains, but I have to say, this is nice. I've taken a few pics, I'll try to post them tomorrow.

We brought all the dogs & they have done so well. I love Chinese Cresteds, but my poodle rescue Peyton is one of the best dogs I've ever had! He's only been with us a week & already comes when he's called, doesn't bark at the other campers & has figured out how to get on the dash of the RV. He'll have to go to a wonderful home or he won't be leaving here. Eli the CC is more independent but he is coming around.

We'll be leaving tomorrow for home. And it'll be a while before we go again, so I'm going to "customize" our RV while she's parked. You gals have inspired me! I'll be looking through all the posts to see what you've done to your Rigs, so if you've done some improvements or have some ideas I'd love to hear about it.

Try to do some pics tomorrow! Micki & the Naked Pups & Peyton!
UPDATE WITH PICS
Here's the view from our campsite.

We took all 6 dogs but here's 3 of them enjoying the view from the dash.
This is their canine campers to travel in
I have some more pics with us on the pond I haven't downloaded yet, but I wanted ya'll to see the scenery. It was really a nice CG. Not a lot of "bells & whistles" but a quiet family CG. I want to go back & really explore it. As we were leaving I saw trails & a whole other camping area we didn't even know about. It was a nice weekend!
NakedPupsAndMe

Re: campfires & laptops*Update w/ Pics**

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Wow, I like that kind of cg. The picture of your view is wonderful.

I'm glad you all had a great time - and I look forward to more pictures.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Nice campground - looking forward to more pictures.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:22 pm

looks like a great campground for your grandson to enjoy! Sounds like Peyton is determined to worm his way into your heart,... hey, he knows a good life when he finds one! :D
Cedar518

Postby Liz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:33 pm

I like the little canine campers. I need a feline one for Bandit. Roe travels well on his bed or seat, but Bandit is a "wanderer." Looks like a nice cg; I'll have to look it up and bookmark it.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to General Talk