Here I am!

Talk about anything under the sun! Just remember to be respectful of others.

Here I am!

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:27 pm

I know I have been derelict in writing on this site. I read something that interests me, form an answer in my head, but don’t post it, then forget about it.
I have not been doing well health wise. The cardiac meds have been causing me problems. EXHAUSTION.
My medication has been changed and now the new one is worse. Anything I do, exhausts me and I have to lie down until I feel better. Getting dressed, doing the dishes walking around the condo. Thank heavens for my scooter or I would never get out!
I have shopped at Amazon for years. No problems. I am so paranoid about scammers I delete everything on my phone unless it’s from a person I know personally. A woman here lost $200,000 to scammers just recently.
I wanted to say to Judy that her experience is very scary.
There are so many people that are praying on others it is difficult keeping up with the latest scam.
I. Want to mention the quiz Beth put out a couple days ago. I marked ALL of them scams! I got 3 incorrect answers. I still don’t know which ones they are! Just showed my paranoia!,
I will do better in the future about posting.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Re: Here I am!

Postby Bethers » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Thank you, Lyn. Sorry my ears aren't good enough for a phone conversation. But I got you here!!! I've definitely missed you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:38 pm

Yay! She back!

We sure missed you Lyn! Even if you have nothing much to say, we still like to hear from you, even if it is just "hi".

Sorry you are having problems with your meds. Being exhausted all the time is certainly no fun! Hope they find something better that makes you feel more energetic!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Colliemom » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:01 pm

I’m glad to see you back Lyn. I’ve been wondering about you and sorry to hear that you are having health issues. Hopefully maybe they will get it straightened out. But thanks for checking in.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby MandysMom » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:47 pm

Lyn, it's so good to hear from you! Our worries, have led to your being a topic of conversation here! I sure get the whole RX amd exhaustion thing! I've had to go on multiple BP RX since late spring, many of which cause fatigue! It's been miserable! Do know you are in our collective thoughts here! We miss you.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby monik7 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:48 pm

Lyn, so happy to hear from you. So sorry your medications are causing problems. Hopefully you can keep after your doctors and let them know the problems they’re causing. Don’t give up. Keep after them until hopefully they can improve things for you. Please stay in touch here. We love you!
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby Cudedog » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:41 pm

Wonderful to see you post, Lyn. Thank you!

Sorry to hear of your health problems, hopefully some better meds can be found.

Anne
The Stone Wind
Hand Made Hammered Copper & Natural Stone Jewelry
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thestonewind/
Cudedog

Postby snowball » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:49 pm

so glad to hear from you Lynn... was getting really worried about you... exhaustion isn't fun to go through please keep on your drs and let them know what the meds are doing
take care and be careful
sheila
snowball

Return to General Talk